Is diving the cancer of the game?

Kompressor

yh, i'm taking this all very seriously, i've even gone as far as to post up videos, to support my case,

one man says i'm always trying the dead joke thing next man saying i need to lighten up,

come on guys get on the same page,

the fact that i made this thread exactly after i said this in the matchday thread will let you know i made the thread as a piss take of the media's obsession and conviction that diving is the cancer of the game,

"Gareth Bale's dive wasnt very scandalous IMO.

Suarez's was funny and will only decrease the chances if him actually getting any decision in the future, So I quite liked it.

I quite like how theses two are the villains of the week though despite the FA report, Huth's stamp and RVP being so enamoured with Cabaye's face that he felt compelled to touch it with his forearm/elbow."

Do i like taking the piss out of Liverpool's fans siege mentality when it comes to Suarez? yes, and it is something i will always strive to poke people with a stick over,

i dont like the phrase, but call it "banter", this (him being public enemy number 1)is all very funny to me, the reaction of his supporters is a bonus , i made this thread to keep me amused during a dead international week

He was obviously joking about the Evra thing, jeez.

Every Liverpool player knows Suarez is a bit of a c*nt and no doubt we would probably hate him if he was playing for the mancs or rent boys. Most of us are just a bit annoyed that he is now the poster boy for this 'cancer of the game' as if he was the first and only person to 'dive' or exaggerate some contact.

well someone has to be the 'poster boy' unfortunately for him he has been selected as that figure

deal with it

its not like hes an angel anyway

On a level though Suarez looks like a f*ck*ng nightmare to play against

If he has the ball at his feet in the box it's long for everyone else

Suarez' footwork>>>>>>>>>>> All other prem strikers

The thing that baffles me about suarez. Footwork is f*ckED, but as soon as liverpool staying playing one and two touch hes sh*t. How can your footwaork be so good but you struggle with one and two touch football. He needs to have a word with Clevs and Kagawa

yh, i'm taking this all very seriously, i've even gone as far as to post up videos, to support my case,

one man says i'm always trying the dead joke thing next man saying i need to lighten up,

the fact that i made this thread exactly after i said this in the matchday thread will let you know i made the thread as a piss take of the media's obsession and conviction that diving is the cancer of the game,

Suarez's was funny and will only decrease the chances if him actually getting any decision in the future, So I quite liked it.

I quite like how theses two are the villains of the week though despite the FA report, Huth's stamp and RVP being so enamoured with Cabaye's face that he felt compelled to touch it with his forearm/elbow."

Do i like taking the piss out of Liverpool's fans siege mentality when it comes to Suarez? yes, and it is something i will always strive to poke people with a stick over,

i dont like the phrase, but call it "banter", this (him being public enemy number 1)is all very funny to me, the reaction of his supporters is a bonus , i made this thread to keep me amused during a dead international week

You only do extremes, either deadly serious or dead jokes there's just no in between.

lool this is entertainment for you yeah, sending posts from here to friends for them to cross examine? Scraping the barrel a bit surely.

You only do extremes, either deadly serious or dead jokes there's just no in between.

lool this is entertainment for you yeah, sending posts from here to friends for them to cross examine? Scraping the barrel a bit surely.

That was a side issue, I made a comment in defence of Suarez to balance the debate you missunderstood it I was baffled as to how you did so, so tapped the screen and sent what I said to 2 people on whatsapp, it to about 30 seconds mate, I'm on a iPhone copy and paste is a piece of piss. it's not like I was wringing my hands and on the phone talking to people about how stressed the situation was making me, or typing out messages again. All I typed was "read this and tell me what you think it means/is getting at" I imagine the message took a very short time to read as well.

Just wanted to make sure your missunderstanding was your fault and not mine,

Of course the jokes are dead when your the butt of it, i can assure you it wasn't for your amusement,

In terms of levels of seriousness, i'm not sure that there are differing degree's, I'm either being serious or I'm not, it's simple really.

Santi

Wilshere

Arteta

Hazard

Mata

Oscar

Luiz

Mirallas

Sahin

Carrick

Scholes

Kagawa

Granero

Dembele

Silva

Yaya

Kun

Nasri

/

Ibra

Pastore

Verratti

Valbuena

Lavezzi

Dani Alves

Busquets

Xavi

Iniesta

Thiago

Cesc

Pedro

Villa

Alexis

Messi

Ozil

Benzema

Kaka

Xabi

Modric

Di Maria

Marcelo

Arda

Koke

Gabi

Isco

Banega

Ander

KROOS

Martinez

Schwenisteiger

Ribery

Reus

Gotze

Gundogan

Diego

Robinho

Montolivo

Sneijder

Coutinho

Cassano

Pirlo

Marcisho

Vidal

Giovinco

Totti

Lamela

De Rossi

Jovetic

Borja Valero

Inler

Hernanes

Moutinho

Aimar

Eriksen

Claise

Maher

Hleb

Jadson

Mkhitaryan

Willian

Ratikic

James Rodriguez

Deco

Neymar

Ganso

Ronaldinho

• Downvote 3

Cleverly is a good example for any english youngster coming through the ranks, fringes, players learning their trade etc

Can't be teling an established baller like Luis to be taking tips from a man who's just broke into the big time and his national team.

That's like telling Higuain he could take notes from Welbecks link up play.

How can you even be throwing up Cleverly's name before Silva's M12

Cleverly is a good example for any english youngster coming through the ranks, fringes, players learning their trade etc

Can't be teling an established baller like Luis to be taking tips from a man who's just broke into the big time and his national team.

That's like telling Higuain he could take notes from Welbecks link up play.

How can you even be throwing up Cleverly's name before Silva's M12

joe allen has better one touch two touch play