Week 08 - 12/13 - Premier League / CL / Europa

User

Edin Dzeko should play more often, then again maybe he's so effective specifically because he comes of the bench.

Kagawa and Cleverley being left out/rested either shows an embarrassment of riches in the squad or shows the Fergie for all his senile tendencies understands that certain players are best suited to play certain opposition, I await the team sheet for the United City game, where we'll probably see Valencia at RB, Rooney holding, Van Persie on the left wing, Welbeck on the right, we don't need a striker as we don't plan to attack City (OBVIOUSLY), Giggs AM, Scholes on the bench, Lindegard and De Gea will play a half each, (sharing is caring) Carrick partnering Evans at the back as we can't play Rio coz after all these years, he now seems to have a brain, its disappointing "no doubt abow dah"

The line-ups and pre-game scrutiny could be more exciting than the actual game,

any fans who question anything are not real supporters and can f*ck off and support Chelsea.

Arsenal do what Arsenal do, get beaten by a team nowhere near their level, what is it with Arsenal and Goalkeepers. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that in 3/4 seasons non of the present Arsenal 1st team keepers will be number 1 choice,

The little Yardie boy with the funny run and posture is a very special player,

If Suarez had half the ruthlessness and composure of RVN in front of goal, what kind of player would Liverpool have? If I was a group of Liverpool fans planning my next robbery of one of our star players houses, I'd be Hoping for the Club to bring in Fowler or Rush to mentor the guy. (now they could finish)

(disclaimer: I only made these disparaging remarks about robberies and what not due to the fact that as I have mentioned Lord (my dentist can't stand the sight of me) Suarez's name somebody will come out swinging and defending, so I might as well give them a reason to get all irate. ; )

Saw a little bit of the Spurs Chelsea game, Mata was on stuff boy, well done that man, Chelsea are holding it up very well, I still don't think it'll last though, a blip must be coming soon, (of course by this I mean I hope to f*ck Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Ramires Cech and Ashley Cole get injured (nothing serious though apart from Cole for whom I hope the devil has planned something good) coz they're starting to scare me.

Why's Cech still wearing that f*ck*ng head thing, he scared of cauliflower ear or something? Someone should let John Terry model it, bring in Diaby to kick him in the head and show poor Petr that that thing ain't protecting sh*t,

City have that champion swag.

West Ham look quite good, I'm waiting for them to f*ck it up somehow.

Leeds fan's are scum and always will be, not sure why anyone surprised, The FA claim that big games/hostile games get moved to earlier times to quell the threat of crowd trouble, so why on earth was this game on the time it was? Surely nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch.

Did Ronaldo score this weekend? If he did Ronaldo>>>>. If he didn't Ronaldo<<<<< f*ck him, (yes we're football fans we are just that fickle)

Could you imagine if Barca decided to go and sign Falcao................

(tbh anything to stop Chelsea signing him, coz if they do, I'm not even watching the premiership anymore.

• Upvote 1

Obviously

in all honesty, without having seen the full game i don't imagine these two are best suited to that kind of game anyway,

it wasn't a criticism of the decision, I think the team that was named was fit and suited for the job at hand.

with 4 seemingly difficult games in the next 2 weeks squad rotation will be key.