"I don't allow black people into di club"

PascalMoriarty

He weren't discriminating, di drop just wasn't right.

Get di clothes game up.

Lol I went to Gas club back in the day (2001) wearing patterned Moschino's with all my boys. Bouncer was like nah you cant come in with them jeans. My boy tried slewing me saying it aint 1997 no more why am I wearing those jeans and they all bopped into the club. I jumped on the night 253 went yard changed clothes. Ran to Well street got a cab back to the club. Bouncers started to bust up saying rah I changed clothes let me into the club for like £3 for showing ''HEART'' see my boys in there they started busting up when I told them what I done. Then Raved to so solid and genius crew

:rofl: :rofl:

Genius. Actually crying.

Went brum for a 21st last year- Gatecrasher, I'm in shoes and shirt- "not tonight" ended up in some next place with the bday boy's mates

Sheffield a few weeks back "students only tonight" - BAR was full of old people, guy chatting sh*t

Brighton a few weeks ago, promoter and bouncer have an argument cos one guaranteed us entry and bouncer telling us "not coming in tonight"

They have the upper hand. f*ck*ng annoying though. /vent

Guest chap44uns

chap were the girls clapped tho.

even tho, ive seen whales wobble into the dance

while the mandem the bouncer put to the side are switching

not really but tbh one of them wore some baby blue eye make up (she was darkskin) and some baby blue aladin trousers

so i can kind see were the bouncer was comming from with that one, but the other nah

Guest Chelsea Jack

Went brum for a 21st last year- Gatecrasher, I'm in shoes and shirt- "not tonight" ended up in some next place with the bday boy's mates

Sheffield a few weeks back "students only tonight" - BAR was full of old people, guy chatting sh*t

Brighton a few weeks ago, promoter and bouncer have an argument cos one guaranteed us entry and bouncer telling us "not coming in tonight"

They have the upper hand. f*ck*ng annoying though. /vent

:!:

was thinking of that night when i read this thread, purposely avoided that club since

As I've got older my attitude to this has kinda thing has changed a lot. More often than not I'd rather go home or somewhere else. The only time I'll make an effort to get people in is if its someones bday or people have travelled from far to come out.

I'm not spending time arguing with a bouncer to be let into some club on principle. I'm coming out with money in my pocket, I'm not going to let you disrespect me and then beg to be let inside. If you dont want my "type" in your club you're not having my money either.

I'm getting vexed even thinking about it. How can a man who stands on a door for a living tell me that i'm an undesirable.

Cos you ugly

Was out for one Greek girls birthday in Mayfair club, how can the bouncers reject 2 black girls in her batch because they weren't 'dressed apporiately' for the club

one of them started crying

Was deep

One of my guys was saying this.i thought he was chatting sh*t. Said a couple times whenever they roll with black girls, unless they are piff or lighties they get turfed.

Only times I've had blatant problems and seen obvious racism at the door is up the West End. Basically any of those swag tourist clubs (Mayfair, picadilly areas)

Had to go to Foundation in Covent Garden yest for a birthday. Went in with another guy and we got let in after the usual 5 mins of sh*t "errr are you on the guest list".

Just allow the West End it's racist and expensive

Oh yeah one time I was in a group of about 10 girls and 3 guys (a good mix of races but all of the guys are black or mixed) going into Tiger Tiger.

Bouncer summons the girls to the front, we follow, only for a black female bouncer to tell us to "f*ck Off"

We got in after the girls threatened to leave, but is that self hate or is it just because we were blokes?

Guest chap44uns

WHY THE f*ck WOULD A GIRL(S) GO TO A CLUB WEARING FLATS FFSM YOU SMALL GIRL

them gok wans there

faggot

its true doe chaz

chicks cant be wearing flats to di clob

are dey domb?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1