If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

lol timebomb has a yute

how can this guy be a father

sad times

i had a job, house, car, wife and child while ur mum was still combing ur side parting and packing u off to school with a curry pack lunch, even with the respectable career youve achieved u could still never be the man that i am.

• Upvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

lol timebomb has a yute

sad times

i had a job, house, car, wife and child while ur mum was still combing ur side parting and packing u off to school with a curry pack lunch, even with the respectable career youve achieved u could still never be the man that i am.

for all we know the career could be lies anyway

what with the amount of gas i hear from people on vip

lol timebomb has a yute

sad times

f*ck

Fighting talk if said IRL

So by peoples opinions here i shouldnt be able to find a next wife and have kids?

Nobody is saying that G but if a girl @ 19 took you on you can't expect her parents to be over the moon about it, a girl that age has not lived and shouldn't have the burden of children unless she has her own.

If your daughter at 18/19 met a guy in his mid 20's with kids you would be happy with that?

:!:

In this day and age do you know how many men in their early/mid twenties have children? Do you know how hard it is to find a man who hasn't got any kids and is on your level? Obviously that doesn't mean you should settle but why throw away the chance of being with a good man just because he's had 2 children already... :/

• Upvote 2

So by peoples opinions here i shouldnt be able to find a next wife and have kids?

Nobody is saying that G but if a girl @ 19 took you on you can't expect her parents to be over the moon about it, a girl that age has not lived and shouldn't have the burden of children unless she has her own.

If your daughter at 18/19 met a guy in his mid 20's with kids you would be happy with that?

In this day and age do you know how many men in their early/mid twenties have children? Do you know how hard it is to find a man who hasn't got any kids and is on your level? Obviously that doesn't mean you should settle but why throw away the chance of being with a good man just because he's had 2 children already... :/

What level do you think you're on where you can't find a single man with no children in their early twenties?

Says more about you than men if you can't.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

What level do you think you're on where you can't find a single man with no children in their early twenties?

The level where I am ready to commit.

And judging by the opinions of this forum, quite a lot of you aren't ready to commit, you are happy playing the field.

I've come across a lot of guys in their twenties who aren't ready to have a relationship or have children already. That doesn't necessarily mean people I am in interested in, but just general guys I have crossed paths with.

• Upvote 1

And judging by the opinions of this forum, quite a lot of you aren't ready to commit, you are happy playing the field.

I've come across a lot of guys in their twenties who aren't ready to have a relationship or have children already. That doesn't necessarily mean people I am in interested in, but just general guys I have crossed paths with.

Speaking personally. I'd be ready to commit now/in the near future if the right girl came along, but there are too many oars about on these roads and I have to make sure youre not one of them before i start embarking on the me and you forever story. Whore until proven otherwise. Like i say all the time though, if i was feeling a girl and she said to me straight, look im not seeing anyone else and i dont want you to be, lets see where this takes us, I probably wouldnt be against it.

Speaking personally. I'd be ready to commit now/in the near future if the right girl came along, but there are too many oars about on these roads and I have to make sure youre not one of them before i start embarking on the me and you forever story. Whore until proven otherwise. Like i say all the time though, if i was feeling a girl and she said to me straight, look im not seeing anyone else and i dont want you to be, lets see where this takes us, I probably wouldnt be against it.

That type of mentality just knocks out one less stress factor in a females life lol

Your own children shouldn't be a burden of course but taking on somebody else's could be quite easily.

That isn't even difficult to understand.

It's why a lot of people run a mile the minute they hear about kids from previous relationships cos it ain't their problem and they don't want it to be.

HEAR THE SCREAMING

Looks like I missed a good discussion, even with the KayGee onslaught lol.

/

In regards to the initial question, I am actually in that situation. I have another one on the way with my current partner. It does come down to maturity and mentality in regards to raising other people's kids. I have no problems doing that as I love kids, but the situation has to be correct regarding her ex partner. She has one from a prior relationship, I have one, and now we're having one together. It's what works for you.

Toney said a while back in this thread that her Dad will feel she wasted her time if it doesn't work out. I disagree. She could waste her time with someone who has no kids for a couple years, she could waste her time with someone with no kids and end up a single Mum. I think that's just looking for fault and that's not really fair. I don't know her situation, but I do see your point Toney, I personally think she's too young but I don't know her or her mentality. It works for her. Good on her.

Everyone would prefer a woman with no children, even approaching their mid 20's, but half you man won't be ready to settle down and commit until your late 20's by the looks and sounds of it. Women that age with no children are usually stubborn, set in their ways and carry emotional baggage, lol @ thinking no kids makes her any better.It would be nice to see where some of you are in 5-7 years time for real.

• Upvote 6