The Zlatan Appreciation Thread

Creed Diskenth

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

"Porch, where would you like it, mate?

HOWLING.

:rofl: :rofl:

• 4 months later...

"I don't like Ibrahimovic," Bertrand-Demanes told L'Equipe. "He is so big-headed. The problem is people make him think he's intelligent but he's as thick as two short planks.

"He's not a caricature but not far off; he's a flat-track bully. You can be big-headed when you're [Luis] Suarez or [Lionel] Messi and score goals against Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

"I'm sorry but, if you only score a hat-trick against Nancy ... if PSG want to progress, they need to get rid of him. He is a problem for PSG.

"You can't ask him to accept playing up front alongside someone because he's too stupid."

Bertrand-Demanes then took aim at France international Florian Thauvin, lashing out at the attacking midfielder for the way in which he forced through a move from Lille to Marseille last summer by effectively going on strike.

"[ibrahimovic] is like Thauvin," he added. "They both need a good slap.

"When you see what Thauvin did to Lille to go to OM, you understand. These people have chickpeas for brains and treat others like idiots.

:lmao:

"I don't like Ibrahimovic," Bertrand-Demanes told L'Equipe. "He is so big-headed. The problem is people make him think he's intelligent but he's as thick as two short planks.

"He's not a caricature but not far off; he's a flat-track bully. You can be big-headed when you're [Luis] Suarez or [Lionel] Messi and score goals against Bayern Munich or Real Madrid.

"I'm sorry but, if you only score a hat-trick against Nancy ... if PSG want to progress, they need to get rid of him. He is a problem for PSG.

"You can't ask him to accept playing up front alongside someone because he's too stupid."

Bertrand-Demanes then took aim at France international Florian Thauvin, lashing out at the attacking midfielder for the way in which he forced through a move from Lille to Marseille last summer by effectively going on strike.

"[ibrahimovic] is like Thauvin," he added. "They both need a good slap.

"When you see what Thauvin did to Lille to go to OM, you understand. These people have chickpeas for brains and treat others like idiots.

:lmao:

Zlatan be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2QqQuQAi0

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...