Favourite 3 Pop Tunes Of 2012

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

nah the dance rnb fusion is quite hard i cannot lie

/

some of these tunes gvie me flashbacks of when i get put on hold on the phone to various companies

pmsl

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns
1/7 of people IN DIS GLOBE

ON DIS EARTH

HAS WATCH GANGNYAM STYLE

FOR FUCK SAKKKKKKKKKKKKKE

Gangnam Style star Psy splashes out on $1.25m Beverly Hills condo (and pays in CASH!)

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 19:06, 20 December 2012 | UPDATED: 07:49, 21 December 2012

South Korean rapper Psy has bought a $1.25 million condo in Los Angeles.

The performer - who became a worldwide pop sensation when his song Gangnam Style went viral on YouTube earlier this year - has used his newfound wealth to buy the lavish two-bedroom pad and paid entirely in cash.

article-0-168BD8C9000005DC-714_634x848.j

Cash flash: South Korean rapper Psy, known for his hit Gangnam Style, has splashed out on an LA pad

Psy, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang, bought the 2,700 square foot apartment in 29-storey Blair House, which is near Beverly Hills, reports TMZ.

The 34-year-old star was reported to be incredibly secretive about the real estate deal and was flanked by security guards when he made the transaction with money wired directly from South Korea.

article-0-169984E7000005DC-28_634x849.jp

Living the high life: The star is said to have purchased a new condo in this Beverly Hills complex

Psy is rumoured to have made more than $7.9 million from his hit song in the past few months after it topped the charts all over the world, while the video - which shows performing his horse trot dance - has amassed nearly one billion views on YouTube, making it the most watched video of all time.

The rapper recently apologised for a 2004 song, 'Dear Americans', which contained lyrics about killing US citizens.

He said: 'I'm deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted. I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2251264/Gangnam-Style-star-Psy-buys-1-25m-Beverly-Hills-condo-pays-CASH.html#ixzz2FjHBdcBc

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah i gotta love these catchy pop tunes, nuff of them cant even make out what the words are  but its just sooo catchy

/

Fucking hate that gangnam bullshit tho like seriously

how can i be in the club and ppl are standing on the sofas doing that stupid gangnam dance :/ :/ :/ :/

• 1 month later...