Cheating on partners

kerser

If you cheated on your girl and she never found out about it, then later on down the line she cheated on you and you found out(she confessed or whateva), would you forgive her?

lol I'll go out on a limb and say the same man cosigning Toney wouldn't forgive their chick for cheating under any circumstances

1 man can get an unlimited amount of women pregnant at once.

A woman can only be pregnant by 1 man at a time (barring a freak 1 in a million occurrence)

We are physiologically different, hence we have different mentalities, hence the standards and expectations of each are totally different.

I agree with this. I actually do believe monogamy from men is learned behaviour and "cheating" is innate.

agreed

I think most would agree, me included but just because it's innate, it doesn't make it cool.

This is the thing.

From when you believe your wife would be a fool to leave you if you cheat your already lost, thats a backwards mentality and a lot of people need to look at themselves. 

Also if your happy that your wife stays with you regardless of ill feelings then your relationship isn't meaningful to you, its very selfish to believe that if you are 'forgiven' and everything 'seems' cool that it really is. 

you're

no

kaygee wrote:

"Also if (your) happy that your wife stays with you regardless of ill feelings then your relationship isn't meaningful to you, its very selfish to believe that if you are 'forgiven' and everything 'seems' cool that it really is. "

that shud be you're

If you cheated on your girl and she never found out about it, then later on down the line she cheated on you and you found out(she confessed or whateva), would you forgive her?

lol I'll go out on a limb and say the same man cosigning Toney wouldn't forgive their chick for cheating under any circumstances

1 man can get an unlimited amount of women pregnant at once.

A woman can only be pregnant by 1 man at a time (barring a freak 1 in a million occurrence)

We are physiologically different, hence we have different mentalities, hence the standards and expectations of each are totally different.

I agree with this. I actually do believe monogamy from men is learned behaviour and "cheating" is innate.

Is it innate or is it more a case of conditioning from an early age due to notions similar to what Toney's saying being perpetuated generation after generation?

In most situations there are far too many conscious decisions to sleep with someone to equate it to something that you just do on animalistic instinct.

I don't buy what Toney's saying because it's clear from listening to him talk about the subject he's not against the idea of cheating or even undecided about whether it's acceptable, he firmly believes it's acceptable so he's given himself a pre emptive pass when the opportunity to cheat presents itself.

If you believe something is ok based on scientific and psychological evidence so much so that you're willing to dismiss morals of course it will seem like monogamy is a learned behaviour.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Flojo sex is animal instinct.

So much so that rape is still prevalent in human society and there can be nothing more primitive than rape, it shows humans are still very animalistic even in a civilised society.

Marriage is a social construct, so is the idea of being with 1 partner, that is conditioning, around the world there are different social norms so morals regarding sex are subjective and if we go back to the early bible stories men had multiple wives, we are moving away from what we are naturally in an attempt to be civilised.

It's a noble endeavor and the right one I believe but we are clearly having problems along the way.

I don't think anything is acceptable but I do think ignorance is bliss, I have the point of view that men are clearly struggling against their inner emotions and that has to be taken into account before a serious life changing decision which will affect many is made by a woman.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So much so that rape is still prevalent in human society and there can be nothing more primitive than rape, it shows humans are still very animalistic even in a civilised society.

So judges should consider men are primitive rapists as we are just like animals, so when that women in the stand whose life is ruined, eyes full of tears, is seeking a prison sentence

The judge should considering letting him go as he just couldn't find fight his ''innate'' inner emotions

Get out of here man

Rebore Lionel Hutz

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1