Who are not even worth replying to on here?

Eskay Jones

Would actually be better if that was true

But the fact u made that up in ur mind is probably more fucked tbh

this madvybes guy is a menace. he defo made up tht 20 pound story. dunno what he gets from it.

That's enough Internet for me today...

Did you check your fb inbox like I said you dwarf.

Sole didn't I ask you a couple of months ago if a sibling died? You said no but I was close so I am assuming its a dead kid or your pussyhole dad who is dead

Rock  :/ 

Profit when you do have children I hope they all have some fucked up severe disability MUG 

actually I hope they are deaf and blind

Mike so your prison number was not 

A8706CD ?

Was you not in High Down in Surrey when you first got sentenced?

Stop lying in front of these guys and tell the truth 

Not like I was some sort of full time sponsor for you it was just a little change to help you out

Dont you get bored of this ?

you are a real life d*ck head I have called you out after provocation, yet you hide. I have sent you my number for you to talk to me. To sort out your problem with me. But just like all big man behind the computer you ignore this and carry on with your jealousy towards me. When you want to grow a pair I am on the same number talk to me innit. Its not even face to face its over the phone why you going on shoock?  So carry on this stuff it's a new year, yet you want to carry on your shit. Like I have told you in PM's I will slap up your mum in front of you full well knowing you wont do nothing as that is your M O. You are a p*ssy, you are only brave behind a computer when it gets real you are no where to be seen.

you are a real life d*ck head I have called you out after provocation, yet you hide. I have sent you my number for you to talk to me. To sort out your problem with me. But just like all big man behind the computer you ignore this and carry on with your jealousy towards me. When you want to grow a pair I am on the same number talk to me innit. Its not even face to face its over the phone why you going on shoock? So carry on this stuff it's a new year, yet you want to carry on your shit. Like I have told you in PM's I will slap up your mum in front of you full well knowing you wont do nothing as that is your M O. You are a p*ssy, you are only brave behind a computer when it gets real you are no where to be seen.

I rang the number no answer u overgrown man child, as if anyone would be shook of u ur any pussyhole taking up space in mumsies yard.

All this bored talk...go back through this thread and see who mentioned who first u silly crackhead.

you are a real life d*ck head I have called you out after provocation, yet you hide. I have sent you my number for you to talk to me. To sort out your problem with me. But just like all big man behind the computer you ignore this and carry on with your jealousy towards me. When you want to grow a pair I am on the same number talk to me innit. Its not even face to face its over the phone why you going on shoock? So carry on this stuff it's a new year, yet you want to carry on your shit. Like I have told you in PM's I will slap up your mum in front of you full well knowing you wont do nothing as that is your M O. You are a p*ssy, you are only brave behind a computer when it gets real you are no where to be seen.

I rang the number no answer u overgrown man child, as if anyone would be shook of u ur any pussyhole taking up space in mumsies yard.

All this bored talk...go back through this thread and see who mentioned who first u silly crackhead.

More gas you never called my phone once stop lying, I answered the question who to ignore you on that list like I said unless you are talking about trainers, you have no other use. You are otherwise looking for arguments or trying to bully Kaygee. Like I said you was not always like this so obviously you had some sort of trauma in your life. Death in the family, some sort of sexual assault may of happened to your girl maybe your brother attacked the dirty bitch, I dont know. But you take time to comment on me for some sort of gratification like in the Kavos thread so dead that talk about who talks about who you obsessive fruit. You are a d*ck head in real life  and a d*ckhead on here from when you are imitating chaps and venom for some sort of ego boost, go back to the drawing board.

Die slow c*nt.   

p*ssy