Those little things..

2themax

Was on road the other day wanted a drink

cash machine was talking about £1.75 charge

kept it moving

this is my local shop

sometimes i have no choice

and the till has a £3 min with 50p charge, asked the nigga is i cold withdraw from the till, he laughed

you know one place i used to go the minimum was a fiver, if you bought something for less they would put £5 on ur card and give you the change in cash.  fuckin sound as.

Yeah been to a couple shops like that, quite handy when you need change for parking but dont want to get out a note and break it.

I hate crazy girls..not all just that 99.9874% had one chick in my boys yard yesterday having mood swings and bi polarity then has the audacity to text me this morning and try and clutch back the D...shatap mate

Saying hello and goodbye...I actually hate this.

There's different levels, like when you see man dem from the bits a quick spud will suffice, this I don't mind so much.

Then there is the slightly awkward slap hand, half shake bring into chest that you do with your boys, this I don't like and can come across half gay if one participent doesn't do it with a firm grip.

Even worse are them guys that try greet you with a man hug fuck off I havnt just scored a worldy.

White guys got the right idea with the handshake but after reading the sit or stand thread it would seem the hand they are offering me has been dipped in the toilet bowl and is covered with poo particles ffs.

Now with girls if we fucking or planning too then a kiss and a hug is how we should greet but I'd rather just hi five, which is what all other girls get or sometimes a handshake because either ergh I don't wanna fuck you and you've been dropped to the friend zone or someone else I know is already fucking you. Some of these taken girls get ahead of there station and think they are contenental when they are not and greet me with a kiss on di cheek, don't do this just stick out your dirty hand like the rest of your brothers.

Then there is family, nah this is long being mediteranean this is very long...I'm sure when I was younger I used to have nightmares about turning up late to family gatherings and having to greet everyone with the kiss on both cheeks, like 100s of people...worst thing is these nightmares would come true and they still go on to this day except now the families are much bigger and also come with these extra hangers on too who you don't really know and aren't related to you directly so your not sure how to greet them and the awkwardness is crazy...

Why can't I just see people stick up my hand slightly in the air and say oh hai or even give everyone the nod.

• Upvote 3

:lol:

I'd hate that. I can be the socially awkward penguin at the best of times so really not into all this contact. Like you said a simple hello would do.

Trust me

Wen I was in spain I would try an jus step back an raise my hand slightly an wave.

Or if I couldn't avoid the lean in I wouldn't touch the face. Jus do some air ting (dno where their face has been)

They would take offence to both.

When im the only girl in the room an jus pure man. The hello an goodby is always weird.

Saying hello and goodbye...I actually hate this.

There's different levels, like when you see man dem from the bits a quick spud will suffice, this I don't mind so much.

Then there is the slightly awkward slap hand, half shake bring into chest that you do with your boys, this I don't like and can come across half gay if one participent doesn't do it with a firm grip.

Even worse are them guys that try greet you with a man hug fuck off I havnt just scored a worldy.

White guys got the right idea with the handshake but after reading the sit or stand thread it would seem the hand they are offering me has been dipped in the toilet bowl and is covered with poo particles ffs.

Now with girls if we fucking or planning too then a kiss and a hug is how we should greet but I'd rather just hi five, which is what all other girls get or sometimes a handshake because either ergh I don't wanna fuck you and you've been dropped to the friend zone or someone else I know is already fucking you. Some of these taken girls get ahead of there station and think they are contenental when they are not and greet me with a kiss on di cheek, don't do this just stick out your dirty hand like the rest of your brothers.

Then there is family, nah this is long being mediteranean this is very long...I'm sure when I was younger I used to have nightmares about turning up late to family gatherings and having to greet everyone with the kiss on both cheeks, like 100s of people...worst thing is these nightmares would come true and they still go on to this day except now the families are much bigger and also come with these extra hangers on too who you don't really know and aren't related to you directly so your not sure how to greet them and the awkwardness is crazy...

Why can't I just see people stick up my hand slightly in the air and say oh hai or even give everyone the nod.

HAHAHAHA