you know youve wrapped it when..

Frank White

lol

You must be talking about these white girls cos black girls can barely bag a footballer let alone a rich husband.

I'm seeing tings from school who were 9's with kids on POF talm bout I'm just tryna meet a nice guy with similar interests.

When the looks go or the weight comes and the friends are getting married tings which were once 9 start to act humble.

I think what he's saying is a 9 at that age won't have the maturity moretime to not be gassed.

Depends what he classes as wifeable though cos as I said before I see man wifing p*ssy left right and centre.

Just cos you won't wife don't mean next man won't.

Basically.

Come on you man, we've seen the POF messages, Instagram replies & Twitter mentions. Mandem out here are thirsting on another level & it's fucking up the game.

Not the girls' fault entirely because 9/10, who is actively going to turn down all the attention but think about, a REGULAR girl gets gassed from the age of 13. How gassed do you think a '9/10' going to be by 21? Doesn't make them bad women, but what happens is their sense of value is all over the gaff & a man who's about his shouldn't be fucking with that on a serious level for the most part.

• Upvote 1

Say 9s in London postcodes and I would agree with you a bit more

Even then there are still loads of 9s out there who are not gassed

Obviously online when there are 100s of guys chasing them they are going to be gassed

Just have to hope to catch them in person and talk to them in a way that lets them know your not that guy to be gassing her up etc

Hard to separate yourself from others via social media where as in person your differences stand out straight away