Week 28 - 12/13 - Premier League - Champions League L16 - Europa L16

User

makes it even worse that your salty.

• Downvote 1

It is entirely different, think that's why it was mostly ignored.

The problem and confusion with contentious decisions is that when one is made people refer and try to compare it to other challenges, when what they should so is refer to the rule book. (I am in no way endorsing the rule book as I plainly don't agree or like most of what's in there or isn't in there should I say, but it's there for a reason)

Heres another rule for said rule book.

Any commentator who uses the word intent in this context should be sacked on the spot and Managers should be given refresher seminars on the rules of the game twice a season.

It also bugs me that the Offside rule had been in its current guise for over a decade now but commentators and pundits still don't seem to get it. Or do they just play dumb to get down with the common man?

It is entirely different, think that's why it was mostly ignored.

The problem and confusion with contentious decisions is that when one is made people refer and try to compare it to other challenges, when what they should so is refer to the rule book. (I am in no way endorsing the rule book as I plainly don't agree or like most of what's in there or isn't in there should I say, but it's there for a reason)

Heres another rule for said rule book.

Any commentator who uses the word intent in this context should be sacked on the spot and Managers should be given refresher seminars on the rules of the game twice a season.

It also bugs me that the Offside rule had been in its current guise for over a decade now but commentators and pundits still don't seem to get it. Or do they just play dumb to get down with the common man?

It is most certainly comparable 

Uefa cup europa league yh?

yh?

what do you know about european cups :rofl:

• 1 month later...