Maggie thatcher

stacksbranning

This all started because that dirty immigrant was trying tell me maggie never saved the country which I admire but she took to far which she did

So thatcher took it too far but yet she saved the country you are idiotic at best.

Go look at your parents and yourself in the immigrant mirror you are some fake lost child

This all started because that dirty immigrant was trying tell me maggie never saved the country which I admire but she took to far which she did

So thatcher took it too far but yet she saved the country you are idiotic at best.

Go look at your parents and yourself in the immigrant mirror you are some fake lost child

all I am gonna say is people explain to this guy about industries in this country in the north what are now defunt but we still have resources for was shut down 

then explain to him what poll tax is 

NO WAY ON EARTH YOU WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY

I went college with his brother and I know his face whereas I don't know this internet persona, if he wants to talk reckless then next time I see his brother we will have to tell him what was said and I'm sure he will feel embarrassed on behalf of his family.

I will tell him myself

if you was to tell him he will tell you that is normal for me to talk that way tell my mother same thing 

talk to my bredrins same thing how do you think someone like me gets a name like madman?

your just lucky it was not over the phone it would of been harder

Bbc about to show an hour and a half special probely biggest political death in this country since the late GREAT winston Churchill but no way will she be seen off the same way as the great man heard she is getting a saint Paul's funeral which I may go to only for the Falklands dead who she sent out there and served our country