The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s

Skola

Special occasions/dog house aside, 50/50 is kinda the norm for me too, but its not a count the bill thing, its minor to cover the drinks/tickets/whatever the activity is going on, no qualms, but later on when it comes to getting the pop corn/paying the delivery man or whatever she knows its her time so it balances itself out. Obviously this system wont work for everyone tho, couple chicks will leave a man drawing up a profit and loss statement

i was in a bar and i ordered drinks and i said to the girl wot r u getting coz she wanted to go to the bar to get herself a "drink"

next thing u no it says 18pounds on di epos and i gave my card then i realised after i had purchased her a drink

ffs

:/

Some chick I drew on Friday

Talking to it on what's app right now

She started talking about dinner/drinks

I went "cool as long as its 50-50"

She ain't happy

So I had to remind her she isn't my woman

smh

Gal really don't understand how quick they get relegated to link status or when it even occured lol.

Foolishness.

lol

tbh im happy to pay most of the time just feels like the gentlemanly thing to do.  but tbh if im taking a girl somewhere like dinner its likely i have already sussed her out not to be some rinsing type.

took a girl one one time, and insisted that dinner was on me, before our next date she had me agree to let HER pay

ironically she is now a 'bunny' at the playboy club so the above is pretty irrelevant.