Man robbed His Gucci belt.....

Creed Diskenth

Lol

guys are missing the logic here.

it ant really about the belt. its all about pealing a rapper. Same goes with chains and all.

Its a old art form thats been adopted form a jungle tribe. back in the days it was elephant horns and skulls.  Sad but its the real.

Lol

it ant really about the belt. its all about pealing a rapper. Same goes with chains and all.

Its a old art form thats been adopted form a jungle tribe. back in the days it was elephant horns and skulls. Sad but its the real.

Logic was not missed

We know he is trying to look hard by taking a belt off a known artist but it still goes your a tramp to rob clothing off a next man don't care what status you have

There are other ways of looking hard and taking a persons clothes off them ain't one of them

• Upvote 1

Lol

Its a old art form thats been adopted form a jungle tribe. back in the days it was elephant horns and skulls. Sad but its the real.

Logic was not missed

We know he is trying to look hard by taking a belt off a known artist but it still goes your a tramp to rob clothing off a next man don't care what status you have

There are other ways of looking hard and taking a persons clothes off them ain't one of them

The mission was accomplished. He moisted dj nate. What he took of him doesn't matter.

Lol

Logic was not missed

The mission was accomplished. He moisted dj nate. What he took of him doesn't matter.

I don't see mission accomplished I see a trampy looking guy who sucker punched a next feeble looking guy for a nice looking belt

How you getting props for robbing a belt, I see your mentality but don't want no part of it

• Upvote 1

Lol

Logic was not missed

I don't see mission accomplished I see a trampy looking guy who sucker punched a next feeble looking guy for a nice looking belt

How you getting props for robbing a belt, I see your mentality but don't want no part of it

You don't have to be down with the opp. Just acknowledge the jux

• Upvote 1