Ukrainian man has appeared in court charged with the "terrorist-related" murder of 82-year-old Mohammed Saleem in Birmingham.

Alejandro Sosa

It all boils down to you not agreeing with my view on things. I come on this forum watching guys constantly talking sh*t about white people and calling them Demons but that is ok because according to you "It's a Black Forum"... Sorry but you are coming across as the one with a racial issue. I won't read any further into it though because I know guys like to push an alter ego online and I don't really give a f*ck who you are in the real world.

lol at the people on here being Meek... VIP's full of Internet Gangsters.

yeah and youre the flip side of that coin

your comments in this thread alone show u value white life above others

when u add in all your other bitter and idiotic ramblings that people have had the misfortune of reading on here its proven beyond doubt

im glad uve decided to go away now

Go to the stormfront forum mate

You wont have anyone disagree with u there

They ban anyone who has a differing opinion youd fit right in there

Deffo an edl member or sympathist

Must have really pissed you off having to stand next to a black guy and smile for the camera

C1D765C4-3535-4474-B940-139E4A03B47F-574

40F3C58E-3F61-44DB-8B41-32E1D649E8C0-574

• Downvote 1

Go to the stormfront forum mate

You wont have anyone disagree with u there

They ban anyone who has a differing opinion youd fit right in there

Deffo an edl member or sympathist

Must have really pissed you off having to stand next to a black guy and smile for the camera

C1D765C4-3535-4474-B940-139E4A03B47F-574

40F3C58E-3F61-44DB-8B41-32E1D649E8C0-574

Them i aint racist im standing next to a black guy mandem  .

No need for transparency. Whatever I say is pretty straightforward and meant. When it doesn't sit well with guys who refer to white people as demons am I suppose to care? It was dopey who went and hunted down the pic, downloaded it to his PC and then uploaded it to photobox to share on here....lot of effort to make yourself look like a clown. But since it was pointed out yea it's no secret I mix with everyone and my familys all mixed too so trust me any waffle on here gets brushed aside.

Probably cannot say the same for most the way they talk.

Sorry I dont call white people deamons however I can see why some people might

Same way I can see why some people might call them black youts that stabbed up the yout in malia monkeys

Same way I can see why people might be outraged this guy aint caused the same if not more of a media frenzy that the killers of rigby

Same way I can see how the opinions you put across in topics like this are anything but straighforward