malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

Whilst I'm not riding with that 'homophobic' stance that Toney is going with, I definitely believe there's a sense of repression of some kind that comes from a lot of many young Black males.

As if there's a stereotype/templates of what a masculine, Black man is supposed to be & ANYTHING that deviates from that whether that be the way you talk, the way you dress, the people you hang out with, etc is something that may have you shunned, mocked because it doesn't live up to the standards of hypermasculinity.

like i said its the constant need to be hard,strong not weak 

great attributes for soldiers tbh 

LOL

Greatest attribute for a soldier is discipline, which is seriously absent in the type of mugs who get involved in stabbing people in malia

• Upvote 1

Everything is reputation.. I used to have a strong rep for fighting when i was 15-18 cuz my dad had me in thai boxing from age 5 .. You literally feed off it and if someone challenges that reputation you feel like the only option is to defend it.. I only changed when i realised the people i thought respected me just feared me and people challenge me even more bcuz they think iv gone soft now.. Sometimes i feel to flip out on someone to prove myself and thats prob why i get mad when dons take the piss on here but i have to remember im 22 and my main focus is making money

/

1 of my dons asked me a question the other day.. He said "would you rather be the biggest trapper, everyone knows about you but youre too smart to get caught by police or the biggest trapper, no one even knows you move weight so you also never get caught"

Theres an obvious answer to that question but judging by all the youtube videos and other sh*t, im guessing 95% of these youts would make the wrong choice... People wanna make a name for themself whether its in the road life or business life, only difference is the road life also comes with violence.

you and your mates sound like cool people

• Upvote 1

Well this is an example of a story that has made black youth look bad. I aint having these fucking niggers making me and other black people out there look bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

And you wonder why people out there sit and profile black people. Im not mad at them. I'm mad at the young thug's that's taken my image. The reason the young thug is where he is probably because he grew up without a father. Most black kids are born without fathers and are the ones that are likely to go jail in the future for some bullshit. 

like i said its the constant need to be hard,strong not weak 

great attributes for soldiers tbh 

LOL

Greatest attribute for a soldier is discipline, which is seriously absent in the type of mugs who get involved in stabbing people in malia

Funny when i was out in cyprus some soldiers got into a fight with somalians in napa and one got stabbed, great discipline espesh since they are not allowed there

Whilst I'm not riding with that 'homophobic' stance that Toney is going with, I definitely believe there's a sense of repression of some kind that comes from a lot of many young Black males.

As if there's a stereotype/templates of what a masculine, Black man is supposed to be & ANYTHING that deviates from that whether that be the way you talk, the way you dress, the people you hang out with, etc is something that may have you shunned, mocked because it doesn't live up to the standards of hypermasculinity.

And there are reasons for this .

As black people we have been raised by our parents to be extra confident,to be "hyper-masculine" and to be emotionally strong because its a big bad world out there and unfortunately we have it the hardest .

Everyday we come up against a different struggle .

Being emotionally weak in certain black cultures is seen as a big no no and in some  instances can even be a punishable offense .

Also mental health does not help either ,im pretty sure that a lot of these youts got mental health problems but you think they can tell their parents they got it ?

Parents would say stop being soft you aint got nothing

Well this is an example of a story that has made black youth look bad. I aint having these f*cking niggers making me and other black people out there look bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

And you wonder why people out there sit and profile black people. Im not mad at them. I'm mad at the young thug's that's taken my image. The reason the young thug is where he is probably because he grew up without a father. Most black kids are born without fathers and are the ones that are likely to go jail in the future for some bullshit. 

Lies ..

If feds actually started profiling whites crime would drop DRASTICALLY

We aint the problems here and dont get brainwashed into thinking we are.

Child pawn ,pub punch ups,football hooliganism,drink driving,drugs,gun smuggling,drunk and disordely,bank robberies,tax evasion,fraud  plus many,many more are all white boy crimes

Well this is an example of a story that has made black youth look bad. I aint having these f*cking niggers making me and other black people out there look bad.

Lies ..

Child pawn ,pub punch ups,football hooliganism,drink driving,drugs,gun smuggling,drunk and disordely,bank robberies,tax evasion,fraud  plus many,many more are all white boy crimes

argh you're SO DUMB

Lies ..

Brainwashed??? Most black kids are born without fathers!! A high percentage too! Eating a poor diet of greasy chicken every day will leave you confused believe it!

Fair enough you don't think homophobia is a contributing factor.

What do you think does contribute to this ideology?

@ stacks

Not at all, its just the white 1s have enough sense to keep lowkey an stay in the game longer

Dont get gassed by films showing the connect as a white man in a suit.. Its not like how it used to be, people moving big weight do it as a squad/team (moretime a team of blacks/asians), rarely 1 man

But lets just leave it there

From time you man are paraphrasing an argument in to one and two line replies about the problems, causes of them and the consequences they bring along with symptoms to identify these factors.

No point, people are so off the mark and locked into their views and not willing to see another side. Your all wasting your time 

Probably the realest post in this whole thread.

Fair enough you don't think homophobia is a contributing factor.

What do you think does contribute to this ideology?

Compensation for lack elsewhere.

Hypermasculinity.

@ stacks

Not at all, its just the white 1s have enough sense to keep lowkey an stay in the game longer

Dont get gassed by films showing the connect as a white man in a suit.. Its not like how it used to be, people moving big weight do it as a squad/team (moretime a team of blacks/asians), rarely 1 man

But lets just leave it there

I agree with this but it still doesn't change the fact that if feds stopped harrasing us and started clamping down on whites crime would go down , but no they dont want to do that . They want to harras us

wait now hip/hop and dancehall started homophobia 

3313z3a.gif