malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

so if he didnt do it he should stay in greek jail for x amount of years because of his over zealous friend (assuming his story is true)

^ the blokes a numpty I wouldn't even bother replying

same fella that tried blagging he wasn't 1 of the simple minded that is influenced by rap

lost cause

gladly condoning this murder n even pretending he can uphold some honour by not snitching, but crying for days in the trayvon fred

so if he didnt do it he should stay in greek jail for x amount of years because of his over zealous friend (assuming his story is true)

^ the blokes a numpty I wouldn't even bother replying

same fella that tried blagging he wasn't 1 of the simple minded that is influenced by rap

lost cause

gladly condoning this murder n even pretending he can uphold some honour by not snitching, but crying for days in the trayvon fred

Ay?

I think u think ya talkin to the wrong person wind ya neck in

If a murder occurs and I know nothing about it I have no problem confirming on record that I have no involvement or information that can help the police investigation however I will decline any invitation toward speculation or conjecture as to what could have happened simple.

• Upvote 3

It's so sad when you read sh*t about the parents wept as they followed him and sh*t.

Must be a nightmare for them still, and the financial implications have just begun, can't make mama cry like that man.

They know his fucked whichever way this goes.

And the real hurtful thing for them is they probably worked to the bone to give him everything they didn't have and he throws it all away like this.

One of my boys got scooped in malia a few years back in a similar situation.

Was on the strip when some one got nanked, the police just scooped up all the black guys in the vicinity, and he was sitting in a cell for MONTHS.

Cant even remember what fee his mum had to pay for bail in the end but it was a few g