malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

anelka been Toneys PIC from day :rofl:

• Upvote 1

it's true though, the ugly / less handsome guys / guys who are bad with women are more inclined to fight

when i was in malia, it was the pretty boy swag crew - nothing but muscles, tats, fades & footballers

all the lads loved us and so did the females

no time for fighting at all

should've been the same for these two sets of lads, plus they're from london - that's an instant win

/

myles needs a confession, coz the evidence is pointing in his direction - he's a good kid as was tyrell

One of my boys got scooped in malia a few years back in a similar situation.

Was on the strip when some one got nanked, the police just scooped up all the black guys in the vicinity, and he was sitting in a cell for MONTHS.

Cant even remember what fee his mum had to pay for bail in the end but it was a few g

I remember watching banged up abroad I think it was.

1 goon Nigerian don on this smuggling ting with this woman in India.

Was going on hard for no reason, ykno them heavy handed dons, shouting at her and shit, strapped the shit to her so tight she could barely breathe etc...

She got nabbed and baited him up, didn't his personality change though.

This big don was crying like gal "please please" snot falling out his nose and shit.

I remember watching that laughing and saying it ain't about being banged up abroad, at all.

Who pays u mate I thought u ran ur own shop

said i was chatting sh*t ages ago son

Which post was that?

:rofl:

stacks >>>>>>>>

WMSW

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

Mother's joy as British son is released from Crete jail and acquitted of murder charges
stream_img.jpg
University student Myles Litchmore-Dunbar. Photo: ITV News

A mum has spoken of her joy after her British son was acquitted of a murder charge and released from jail in Crete.

Carole Litchmore told Good Morning Britain that the past year had been "the worst ordeal for any family bar death".

Listen to the interview here:

Her son, university student Myles Litchmore-Dunbar, was acquitted of killing a fellow British tourist on the holiday Island of Crete last summer, and is expected to fly home later.

The 20-year-old was released yesterday after spending more than a year in a Greek jail for a crime he has now been cleared of.

stream_img.jpg
Tyrell Matthews-Burton. Credit: ITV News

Tyrell Matthews-Burton was killed while celebrating his nineteenth birthday, when he was stabbed to death outside a bar in Malia during a drunken fight, involving up to 30 British people.

stream_img.jpg
The scene where the incident took place. Credit: ITV News

Police immediately arrested and later charged 20-year-old Myles with murder, but his trial only started last month.

He and his family have always protested his innocence saying he was trying to break up the brawl.

Myles said it feels surreal" to be free after he was released from a jail in Crete after murder charges against him were dropped.

On his release yesterday, Myles spoke of his relief: "I am feeling on top of the world. It's surreal. I just want to get outside and for the fresh air to hit me, and go back into freedom after so long, be able to return to life, return to university and my family."

A year in a malia jail. Fucked