malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

Excuse how? You cant move bait then cry when you got caught and the low key guy didnt :/

Its common sense, if your doing something illegal dont draw attention to yourself.. 1 of my dons drives an 04 plate silver focus and i know a guy who drives a blacked out bmw 3 series.. The difference in what they move is huge but to feds guess who stands out when it comes time for a stop n search

Im not talking about feds harrasing criminals though,im talking about feds harrasing black people in general even though its clear that the biggest drugdealers and biggest criminals in england are white
Thats what im saying though, its not clear because they blend in.. 1 of my dads mates is a white guy who apparently moves huge amount, hes the nicely straight forward acting guy you could meet, wears shorts and flip flops even when its raining and owns his own construction business.. A black guy making the same amount of money could never ever stick to that kinda life.. Theyd be buying chains, cars, out every weekend, on youtube talking abouy bricks

Got another story for you but its too bait for this thread, pms for another example

/

@ my betting dons, check the bettin thread in 5 minutes, just licked another big trebble 2 days in a row lol

Excuse how? You cant move bait then cry when you got caught and the low key guy didnt :/

Its common sense, if your doing something illegal dont draw attention to yourself.. 1 of my dons drives an 04 plate silver focus and i know a guy who drives a blacked out bmw 3 series.. The difference in what they move is huge but to feds guess who stands out when it comes time for a stop n search

Im not talking about feds harrasing criminals though,im talking about feds harrasing black people in general even though its clear that the biggest drugdealers and biggest criminals in england are white
Thats what im saying though, its not clear because they blend in.. 1 of my dads mates is a white guy who apparently moves huge amount, hes the nicely straight forward acting guy you could meet, wears shorts and flip flops even when its raining and owns his own construction business.. A black guy making the same amount of money could never ever stick to that kinda life.. Theyd be buying chains, cars, out every weekend, on youtube talking abouy bricks

Got another story for you but its too bait for this thread, pms for another example

/

@ my betting dons, check the bettin thread in 5 minutes, just licked another big trebble 2 days in a row lol

SMH

/

SMH

I am telling u.

The generilasation in this topic has been peak

innit

guy has no idea what hes on about/chatting sh*t as usual

You're an online character, you cant talk money with me so shut up

Moretime people of colour dont get nabbed just because theyre of colour, its because theyre too flashy.. Not saying all blacks are flashy nor am i saying no whites are flashy but in general blacks take the bait hat

innit

guy has no idea what hes on about/chatting sh*t as usual

You're an online character, you cant talk money with me so shut up

Moretime people of colour dont get nabbed just because theyre of colour, its because theyre too flashy.. Not saying all blacks are flashy nor am i saying no whites are flashy but in general blacks take the bait hat

:/

another example of beige boy cringe

Because i wasn't talking about just blacks you stupid c*nt and was referring to the common excuse people use that something bad happened to them just because they're black/asian when it could of had something to do with them driving 80mph in a blacked out golf blarring fekky - ring ring ring trap with 2 zeds on their back seat, wearing a beanie hat and sun glasses in the evening