malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

Whilst I'm not riding with that 'homophobic' stance that Toney is going with, I definitely believe there's a sense of repression of some kind that comes from a lot of many young Black males.

As if there's a stereotype/templates of what a masculine, Black man is supposed to be & ANYTHING that deviates from that whether that be the way you talk, the way you dress, the people you hang out with, etc is something that may have you shunned, mocked because it doesn't live up to the standards of hypermasculinity.

Fair enough you don't think homophobia is a contributing factor.

What do you think does contribute to this ideology?

Compensation for lack elsewhere.

Hypermasculinity.

Lack where though?

I had to lock 1 guy off few years back cos he was the type of person you couldn't really take anywhere.

We got stopped by the police 1 time he ends up face down on the floor and thrown in the meat wagon.

Remember we were out and he gets into an argument with another group over 1 guy who was looking at him.

Exhibiting typical monkey behaviour ykno.

I also remember when we was at some girls house warming.

The girl asked us what would we do if we had a son who was gay.

My boy said he would disown him, she said the same thing.

I told them they were fucked up and that was their child.

He shrugged.

I wonder how many other black males who behave in a similar way in the road would have a similar answer to that question.

My guess is a lot of them would.

The more I think about it I defo see a link there.

I had to lock 1 guy off few years back cos he was the type of person you couldn't really take anywhere.

We got stopped by the police 1 time he ends up face down on the floor and thrown in the meat wagon.

Remember we were out and he gets into an argument with another group over 1 guy who was looking at him.

Exhibiting typical monkey behaviour ykno.

I also remember when we was at some girls house warming.

The girl asked us what would we do if we had a son who was gay.

My boy said he would disown him, she said the same thing.

I told them they were f*cked up and that was their child.

He shrugged.

I wonder how many other black males who behave in a similar way in the road would have a similar answer to that question.

My guess is a lot of them would.

The more I think about it I defo see a link there.

:/

But Mr patel and mr ali would have the same answer though...

Seriously toney this whole gay debate just proves that the west has brainwashed you into thinking man to a man is normal .

If you was born in your native land this wouldn't even be up for debate .

In our cultures man to a man  is  not normal and it should never be looked at as "its fine they are not troubling no one"

Ok check this snippet of an article I found which touches on the same argument.

Homophobia, Hypermasculinity and the US black church

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/4005477?uid=3738032&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&sid=21102495859581

Drawing on a variety of sources, this paper discusses the sources of homophobia within black communities, and its impact upon self-esteem, social relationships and physical health.

But Mr patel and mr ali would have the same answer though...

Difference is Mr Patels culture doesn't bombard him with these messages.

Lets be real we are only bombarded with these so called "messages" because  the west continue to interfear and try and promote homosexuality in our land . There is seriously no link to homos and black on black crime

@ stacks

Not at all, its just the white 1s have enough sense to keep lowkey an stay in the game longer

Dont get gassed by films showing the connect as a white man in a suit.. Its not like how it used to be, people moving big weight do it as a squad/team (moretime a team of blacks/asians), rarely 1 man

But lets just leave it there

I agree with this but it still doesn't change the fact that if feds stopped harrasing us and started clamping down on whites crime would go down , but no they dont want to do that . They want to harras us

Why would they when blacks make it soo easier.. The white dons blend in with every other normal looking career guy.. The blacks cant help but show off

Why are black people scared to talk about kids without fathers?

Mate this logic of thinking is so unbalanced. The fact you are banging on about it proves to me you argument will have no substance. So just leave it
Why are you scared to talk about it?
nothing to be scared about.

I dont come from a broken home and all my relatives black dont either. All have present fathers in their life.

I have a few close friends/ colleagues of various ethnic backgrounds who have had missing fathers and they are so far responsible level headed people in society.

perhaps you want to claim to be a victim of having an absent father. Feel free bruh. But not buying that package mate

@ stacks

Not at all, its just the white 1s have enough sense to keep lowkey an stay in the game longer

Dont get gassed by films showing the connect as a white man in a suit.. Its not like how it used to be, people moving big weight do it as a squad/team (moretime a team of blacks/asians), rarely 1 man

But lets just leave it there

I agree with this but it still doesn't change the fact that if feds stopped harrasing us and started clamping down on whites crime would go down , but no they dont want to do that . They want to harras us

Why would they when blacks make it soo easier.. The white dons blend in with every other normal looking career guy.. The blacks cant help but show off

Thats an excuse and you know it is  .

Feds know what they are doing when they constantly harras us.

As i said whites commit more crimes than us and that shouldn't even be up for debate .

Excuse how? You cant move bait then cry when you got caught and the low key guy didnt :/

Its common sense, if your doing something illegal dont draw attention to yourself.. 1 of my dons drives an 04 plate silver focus and i know a guy who drives a blacked out bmw 3 series.. The difference in what they move is huge but to feds guess who stands out when it comes time for a stop n search

Excuse how? You cant move bait then cry when you got caught and the low key guy didnt :/

Its common sense, if your doing something illegal dont draw attention to yourself.. 1 of my dons drives an 04 plate silver focus and i know a guy who drives a blacked out bmw 3 series.. The difference in what they move is huge but to feds guess who stands out when it comes time for a stop n search

Im not talking about feds harrasing criminals though,im talking about feds  harrasing black people in general even though its clear that the biggest drugdealers and biggest criminals in england are white