Pro

You cant drive a car to wherever youre going without risking death

Whats your point

My uncles have been driving cars every day for 40+ years

My grandma had used knives probably 5 times a day for the past 60 years

They're all alive and healthy

You can't say that for anyone taking cocaine

Youve obviously never met some of the geezers I know

you guys aint even thought, rah once you sell it how you doing to deal with your sudden rise in equity

First I would offer a handsome price to buy this forum and reallocate the mod powers. Then I would buy my scarface mansion.

what the power struggle is that bad in relation to the hierarchy on here

you guys aint even thought, rah once you sell it how you doing to deal with your sudden rise in equity

First I would offer a handsome price to buy this forum and reallocate the mod powers. Then I would buy my scarface mansion.

what the power struggle is that bad in relation to the hierarchy on here

John Doe is a tyrant 

Would probably sell a small amount and hide the rest. I don't trust the people I know who sell coke and they're my friends, same niggas that kidnap and rob other man doing the same sh*t as them, if word ever got out that I've got 18 keys someone is DEFINITELY robbing that.

You'd like to think you'd be Scarface with the ting but its an awful paranoid shitty life to lead

:rofl: the realness

i known this guy 10-12 years and id still need to think hard about how to approach it

hes deep in the game so it would fly quickly

first thing id do is find a good place to hide it. if you kept that in the HOUSE....you couldnt tell ANYBODY

and figure out how to determine its quality. probably take a percy out with me one night and let someone i dont really like sample it