In this topic we act like it's 1999

D1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 11...Bullying the waste yutes in my form class.Watchin The rock duppy mick foley with a steel chair.Then going to florida a month later.Just got a pc...SICK... plays fifa 99...shower game. Nothing to do on the internet.*Goes park view on bike*

TREBLE CUNTSi was in year 8 then though so i was 13

Im 12Im Wondering to myself when am i getting my Bauer Turbo with two tone wheels (see thru/red) and Skelaton ball bearingsWanted to leng off Rush's head for scoring only 3 goals in the 1st 6 months of the leagueIm hoping we will come in the top half of the Premiership next year

bound for the bound bound for the reaload

Guest Silver Surfer
im 12, about to start year 9skunk arrives on the scenemy grades plummet old school garage is the ONEcountin down the yrs till im 18 an i can leave home an go uni- 6 more yrs to goooo woooopwoooop
What is new garage, garage will live forever, ckp will be at the top of his game at around 2007 times, mark my words

i was in year 6 , being a tree in a midsummer night dream. f*ck them teachers castin me as a dancing tree just cos i was sunning it up in the algarve when it was casting time.
lolololololollolololoh my days ur jokes n e who...cnt wait for skool still (no nerd) wrestling/football/ shoutin MR STOCK to make every1 shook...runnin round the insides of the buildings when we aint meant to with reppin41 & other crazy bastards who later were diagnosed with foot odourUKG IS COMING...

Guest G-dub

^^ u know!yeh i just figured out, if u turn ur fone of when the message is sending, it sends for free!wowza's.i just got a flashing ariel aswell, i look well kool now!

^^ u know!yeh i just figured out, if u turn ur fone of when the message is sending, it sends for free!wowza's.i just got a flashing ariel aswell, i look well kool now!
lol @ flashing ariel, I got the seethru screen whcih flashed & thought I was top bird.TBH I cant remember what I was doing in 99, from hearing how young sum of u were, I feel like a granny.