In this topic we act like it's 1999

D1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MUM MUM MUM SHERINGHAM JUST SCORED!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGGHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH* 2 mins later*MUM MUM MUM SOLKJAER JUST SCORED WE'VE WON WE'VE WON!!!! YYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH*runs up and down stairs shouting United United*i was bout to go to year 7

Just because you lost the battle doesnt mean you lost the war.06fecc80.jpg
Thanks, Ill bear that in mind as I take these hand full of pills.
biggrin.gif:D But only one hand full?
If I cup my hand I cld fit alot of pills in it & anyway, i didnt say what pills they were, pr what I wanted them to do. if were onthe subject of 99 then it' be xtc pills over here.

If I cup my hand I cld fit alot of pills in it & anyway, i didnt say what pills they were, pr what I wanted them to do. if were onthe subject of 99 then it' be xtc pills over here.
Hhaah I seee. On the crack from earlys.

Yez zir.

Yez zir.
Back then('99) I wasnt a Sir. yet, but still got called it. :D

Hmmm.15.Told my father to f*ck himself and ran away from home.Mother force fed me a fish finger knowing I had a phobia of seabound sh*t.Had a sticky forehead.Had an Orange Bosch mobile, free calls new years eve.Gatheration Nation.It's a tad hard to re enact all this on the net.

Yez zir.
Back then('99) I wasnt a Sir. yet, but still got called it. :D
Big man even when u weren't eh, noich.

16 yrs of age Bright red ysl and orange moshino jeanshistory and crazy mosh shirts reebok ice classics and nike cortez trainersgoin ravin 4 times a week and droppin out of college usin yahoo chat and icq coz msn wasnt the lick jus yetgoin easyevery thing internet cafe to rinse the 2meg connections to download films and ps1 and dreamcast gamessmokin loads of real good weed.

Oh yes Cortez, I'm digging out my old ones to sell on Ebay.The "whistle". Who knew? Whistling at the bedroom window as not to wake sleeping parents. I haven't experienced that for like 6 years.

pissd cos its my last year in zimbabwe..either that or boarding school and im not on that..mom got me the sickest nike air force trainers and a 3210 for xmas....im killin it in the bits ryt now bopsin about talkin to myself on this microscopic cellphone.Dads tryna get me to go israel for new years...llow all this y2k hype i say...K-dot.1