In this topic we act like it's 1999

D1

Guest Removal Man

i'm 17 at the momentthese days i'm bussin a tight fitting denim Gap cap, a Schott bomber and crazy Moschinoi just done my first pill recently at a garage night in Storm (Leicester Sq.) Huckleberry Finn and Creed were there, it was livei'm saving up for some decks at the moment, once i got them, i'm gonemy best friend jus passed his test an me an him jus been drivin for the sake of drivini got this sick new EZ set, oh sh*t, you heard this tune? 'I Don't Smoke The Reefer'? it's fukkin bangin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's heard of Britney Spears she's well classy in that video, I hear she's a virgin. biggrin.gif Has anyone heard of Oxide & Neutrino, they're sick. Mark my words they'll be making it big soon and be around for a very long time.I'm Shook, Millennium bug is gonna destroy the world so the future looks bleak.

I'm 12. Just started year 7.I'm currently saving up to get a "BRUMAH(sp) BULL" tatoo on my shoulder.I practice my eyebrow rise every morning.I've touched p*ssy for the second time in my life but this time it felt real. The first was last year but I was too shook and kind of blocked it out.I haven't had a haircut for like 18 months.I daily visit petrol stations looking for CC#'s on the floor.I am currently on track to become a f*cked up teenager constantly on drugs and on some full male slag mode.1999 was kind of sh*t for me TBH. I think being 16-19 those times would've much better than now. Also thread's big.

LAAAAAAAAAATER Just got 766 in my sats. Now hopefully my mum will buy me those new Adidas predators. Anyway i gotta go there's so much to do. I gotta tape this set off radio, make an MSN account, plus my mum wants 2 use the phone so i gotta come offline... laters.

im 10 starting 2 experiment with zooks and blemstrocadero every saturday night got a face off in my jeans jackets front pocket Cops club and Mint street adventure playgrounds (sickk)my lil bro is born an i push him off the bed (its nuffin)

im 10 starting 2 experiment with zooks and blemstrocadero every saturday night got a face off in my jeans jackets front pocket Cops club and Mint street adventure playgrounds (sickk)my lil bro is born an i push him off the bed (its nuffin)
did they actually just let you in clubs with no ID aged 10 and who were you reaching with? did your classmates look super old as well?

did they actually just let you in clubs with no ID aged 10 and who were you reaching with? did your classmates look super old as well?
lol not a club trocadero 1 place in west end wat was like a games place where every1 went to churpse or get churpsedlol '99 this phrase got rinsed 'um umm dat boy is tiiiiick' lol

woo hoo! i cant wait for year 8. i dont like these girls in my class. i prefer my friends from my primary school. gonna go back to the primary school next week to visit the old teachers. i'm 12. *sings tune, 'Pretty Fly (For A White Guy')*

Guest G-dub
May 26 - Manchester United wins the UEFA Champions League at the Nou Camp stadium, Barcelona, beating Bayern Munich to lift their third major trophy of the season, after winning the English Premier League and FA Cup, an unprecedented feat for a single season.u dun f*cking know! lol

Im 11, round the back of science block tryin my first ciggarette, i take a puff n blow it out without takin it in loli was actually scared of gettin in trouble in school, first year n alli go home listen to marshall mathers epthen go out n play football round the field