Week 02 - 13/14 Premier League - League Cup R2 - Europa

User

Shelvey is no better than Lewis McGugan or Henri Lansbury

Brendan was sucking him off at the beginning on tour this time last season, but as the season wore on he clocked jonjo and kicked him out.. the lad thinks he is better than he is

Lol @ Pool fans when they said didn't want costa, very good cf

• Upvote 1

Shelvey is no better than Lewis McGugan or Henri Lansbury

Brendan was sucking him off at the beginning on tour this time last season, but as the season wore on he clocked jonjo and kicked him out.. the lad thinks he is better than he is

Lol @ Pool fans when they said didn't want costa, very good cf

This

Even in Swansea's Europa qualifiers I clocked this guy was not anything

Laudrup needs to clock him fast and let him sit on the bench

David Platt: 'Roberto Mancini wanted to sell Joe Hart'
joe-hart.jpg
© Getty Images

By Michael Penkman, Reporter

Filed: Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 20:33 UK

Last Updated: Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 20:41 UK
Former Manchester City assistant David Platt has claimed that Joe Hart would no longer be playing for the club had Roberto Mancini not been sacked as manager.

The England international has come in for more criticism following another mistake in today's 3-2 defeat to Cardiff City.

The Italian publicly criticised Hart on a few occasions during his tenure at the Etihad Stadium, and Platt has revealed that plans to replace him were in the works.

"If Mancini and I were still at Man City this year, Joe Hart wouldn't be there," Platt told Al Jazeera. "We made a decision to sign Asmir Begovic."

Hart played in all of City's Premier League games last season, conceding 78 goals.

Hart is any Paul Robinson

So glad we got the best keeper in prem

Chelsea will return with a third bid for Rooney following Monday night's Barclays Premier League meeting between the sides, despite being told the striker is not for sale.

It was put to Mourinho that he will not be the most popular man at Old Trafford in a match where there is an opportunity to strike an early blow in the title race.

"Why? They are against me?" Mourinho said.

"But I didn't say (to Rooney) you will be a second choice for me. And they are against me?

"We are trying to get a player that the manager told 'you will be a second option'. We are not going for (Robin) van Persie.

"They don't have to be against me. If I say Ramires is a second option for me and he plays when (Frank) Lampard is tired or injured, if somebody comes here to get Ramires, nobody is upset."

Asked if it is Moyes who is culpable for the Rooney situation, Mourinho said: "Of course."

all very "ethical", of course.....this guy is a virus

dunno about anyone else, but I can't be f*cked with Mourinho anymore, he's a c*nt.