Foods that will end wars and bring peace

Eskay Jones

Halal Pepperoni <<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

tastes like fucking washing up liquid. Vex that asian man have taken over most decent pizzerias these days. Their pizzas are not the one.

you kicked the thread off with cheezy chips with pork substitutes - it was only gonna be downhill from there tbh

wait hold on how do you know it wasnt pepperoni i got the pictures from online so more than likely it was pepperoni it looked great to me hence the reason i posted it how the hell is one supposed to know if its halal or not? lol this is sparta

• Downvote 1

Eskay I believe you are sending conflicted messages with your topic and how you begun it. Anyone who saw this could not be faulted for believing this was a parody topic. The headline in the topic was ambiguous. Even I thought this was a light humoured topic hence me posting crisp and ice cream mixed together. But I did feel the topic went completely left field when Eric added his savoury dish.

Guest TRAGEDY

So your last two posts in this thread is supposed to signify food heaven. You need to buy some asprin and eat enough until you start to fall asleep then eat 50 more.

Have you tried the two dishes?

Heaven for me and millions of people

Upgrade your food palate

yeah, tbh i've never tasted food so good that i'd exaggerate to the idea that it will end wars

however if you bring me some Tayyabs

Tayyabs-Grill.jpg

I will excuse you if you can't pay a debt to me, for a week

Tayyabs has got to be one of the most overated restaurants. Apart from the lamb chops everything is mediocre

Cannot believe the queues for this place but then it is mostly white people