Have you ever been that token guy/girl?

Pro

So u didnt make close friends at school from different races?

This is all mad to me I got a strong mix

!!

Known my white,Iranian friends for at least 12+ years.Go to their yards moretime,our mumsies chat to eachother on ocasions,live on the same road all that sweet stuff.basically grown up with them

Where the fuck you man live

And tbh most of the black people I met from school you've either lost contact with or don't see eye to eye anymore,only 2-3 really I chat to like that.

From school days whites were with whites,asians were with asians,blacks with blacks etc

As kids they usually have this utopian-esque  mix, then ethnicities seem to get clicky around years 9-11 at secondary. Then seem to slowly disband again as they grow into adults but it's never quite the same as pre-teen years

c/s this

n like it or not we all live together neway

london is a madness

Yeah I stand or with my black friend's as the black white guy. One time we went to cameos and my boy pulled me aside about my dress sense I was wearing Blue jeans and diamond jumper. He said to me he says he sees allot of guys who dress like me when he is on the doors and said they were all white. The following day I went Dalston and brought some fubu gear but felt like I was lying to myself

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1