BBM on iOS and Android

Thizz

How can u beg to be arab?

This must be a london thing

Cos i never seen this in brum

Is there an Arab community in Brum? Doesn't seem like the sort of place people with money would choose to reside.

Tbh arabs with serious money won't be living anywhere but London. But it's abit stupid to think anyone with money wouldn't live in Birmingham. It's not regarded as the second city for nothing.

How can u beg to be arab?

This must be a london thing

Cos i never seen this in brum

Is there an Arab community in Brum? Doesn't seem like the sort of place people with money would choose to reside.

Tbh arabs with serious money won't be living anywhere but London. But it's abit stupid to think anyone with money wouldn't live in Birmingham. It's not regarded as the second city for nothing.

the second part was taking the piss

its just I've never heard of there being an Arab community in Birmingham so it wouldn't make sense in the Asians there "begging" to be part of that considering they wouldn't be exposed to it much

there's a relatively large Arab student community in Bristol and the British Asian students did seem to partially align themselves with the culture there