Ukraine Protests

Fighting Weight

The Russian military has given Ukrainian forces in Crimea until 03:00 GMT to surrender or face an assault, Ukrainian defence sources have said.

/

Was reading the new interim ukraine president is a neo-nazi? This true?

Guest TRAGEDY

Someone should stand up to putin.

Are those russians getting assaulted or vice versa?

imagine been black out there......Kai

Ukraine peeps

Fuck being black there

250.000 Muslim Tatars live there,they are fucked

When the camera panned and showed the depth and breadth of that crowd I felt it for them man.

You've just got to take your blows until you're out of the thick of that crowd and hope that there are no man there who are a bit over zealous with a nank or something.

/

That brudda at the top of the steps is clearly about this life, looks like he's had allm his christmases all at once.

Sorry, I'm just catching up with this and unclear on something

So Russian forces are invading a Ukrainian region, ordering the Ukrainian forces to stand down by 3am on Tuesday?

So 3am on Tuesday there will pretty much be a war?

Interfax-Russia news agency is now quoting a spokesman for the Russian Black Sea Fleet denying reports about an ultimatum being issued to the Ukrainian troops in Crimea. "This is nonsense", a spokesman said. "We are getting used to daily reports accusing us of preparing to military action against our Ukrainian colleagues. We will not be pushed towards a head-on confrontation."

Hmm...

Sounds like pure propaganda coming out from the ukrianian side, trying to get the west to back them

Guest TRAGEDY

yeah it is convinient for the west for it to kick off over there but still i duno about propaganda, its early infos still coming out

Russia has invaded Ukraine...

yeah it is convinient for the west for it to kick off over there but still i duno about propaganda, its early infos still coming out

Russia has invaded Ukraine...

Please find me a direct quote from russia about any aggression that hasnt come via a Ukrainian source