Cannabis legalized in Uruguay

Lens

would be treated the same as alcohol.

if You come back from Your break drunk and unfit for work, You'll be sent home and prob get a disciplinary, I imagine they will do the same for weed

the smell couldn't cause a problem, people stink of cigarette or coffee all day at work and no one complains. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not talking about going out and getting off your face, alot of people go out at lunch time, have a drink or two with food and come back normal. I really don't know what the general users attitude would be to smoking weed, would they only do it at home only, weekend thing, same morality as fags etc etc. 

Although I think if there were going to be serious adverse effects to legalizing  weed it would really mainly be with the generation going through the transition from Illegal to legalization. It would just be normal to generations after that to see weed being openly available.

They need to regulate the other drugs too. The amount of money wasted on combatting drug dealers is idiotic. Just take away their market ffs, save police money, get more money through taxing the regulated drugs and spend a large chunk of it on educating people about drugs and treatment centres for current addicts.

man said why uno

nah uno what i hear u man obviously what you're saying is correlick but u kno ur gonna have some d*ckhead thinking he can smoke a bong before driving a train and its gna fly off the tracks at charing x into the shard

or some doofus 16 year old getting dumped by his first emo love is gna top himself listening to morrisey and have traces of weed and *gasp* rizzla *gasp* in his room

the sensationalism and bad press that can come from it would be overly cringe. but i guess the whole point of legalising the ting is to educate, take away those preconceptions yadda yadda. 

i conceed stil but i hate hippies same way. bunning on your lunch break uno

Can't be letting your staff bun a zoot on their lunch break ffs

Why? It's safer than having a beer or glass of wine like loads do and has less of a negative effect.

Alcohol is a stronger harder drug in every way possible so any argument is void as long as alcohol is still legal.

beavis i kno u don't get out much but LOADS of people don't drink on their break

as for why, look at urself mate, have u ever held down a job

/

all for legalisation of everything but dont really care either way

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can't be letting your staff bun a zoot on their lunch break ffs

Why? It's safer than having a beer or glass of wine like loads do and has less of a negative effect.

Alcohol is a stronger harder drug in every way possible so any argument is void as long as alcohol is still legal.

beavis i kno u don't get out much but LOADS of people don't drink on their break

as for why, look at urself mate, have u ever held down a job

/

all for legalisation of everything but dont really care either way

Was about to ask the same thing.

I personally don't know anybody who blazes and becomes more productive.

Most people aren't musicians, artist and actors

lol really?

all the people i know who work blaze in morning to funtion proper

boss at my old work place didnt mind us smoking as wen we came back we would do things rapid

no mistakes

it differntly makes u more productive in certain jobs tht require eye for detail and quick processin

• Upvote 2

lol really?

boss at my old work place didnt mind us smoking as wen we came back we would do things rapid

no mistakes

it differntly makes u more productive in certain jobs tht require eye for detail and quick processin

where did u work? macd's :rofl:

don't know how people blaze during the day and at work

It's very likely that you just know lots of bums.

Lots of people can blaze and function. No one's saying you smoke a big fat head before returning to work, but a light zoot is nothing. 

The overwhelming majority don't know/understand the term light,restraint,moderation.

That's why we're a debt ridden, overweight, binge drinking, social media addicted generation.

/

Malika I dread to think of your social circle tbh

lol really?

no mistakes

where did u work? macd's :rofl:

don't know how people blaze during the day and at work

used to work for a bank in there processing centre

deadlines were tight backlogs of thousands

we wud come bak from break, smash out bare work we was always top performers

It's very likely that you just know lots of bums.

Lots of people can blaze and function. No one's saying you smoke a big fat head before returning to work, but a light zoot is nothing. 

The overwhelming majority don't know/understand the term light,restraint,moderation.

That's why MANY WORKING CLASS PEOPLE ARE debt ridden, overweight, binge drinking, social media addicted generation.

FYP, but point taken also.

No one of moderate intellect will blaze to the point of paralysis before/during work.