The Tim 'Yolo' Sherwood Thread

Rsonist

Guess it all depends on the new manager.

Lloris cannot be sold in any circumstance

Lamela will be like a new signing.

Supposedly Ade is going monaco so selling soldado aswell would be doubtful

Vertonghen is a moangy c*nt but he will stay if FDB comes in, chadli should stay and Sigs can move on

Whats the short list of managers? De boer and LVG on there whats Pochettino and Martinez saying unlikely?

This season has been a write off for Lamela always expected him Eriksen and co to do bits next season. PL signings either hit the ground running straight away or settle down in 18 months or they dont make it at all. Them lot are talented though they came with rep ,just need a positive/clued up manager

What positions are u lot looking to sign players in striker,cb,left back?

Ade is loving it can go to his old club when their rich and collect cheques :lol:

“If I had started the season, we would have finished in the Champions League places. It will be interesting to see how I am judged when I meet the chairman. If I do leave, it can’t be on results. If I’d have known it would only be for five months, I wouldn’t have done it, to be honest.

“I can only judged for the season when I’ve taken over. A 59% win ratio is second to none. I’m happy with how I have done.”

:lol:

Rafa would be good aslong as he doesnt full control over transfers, which he wouldnt anyway

Rafa would be good aslong as he doesnt full control over transfers, which he wouldnt anyway

LOL Rafa won't be going to ur lot then

He had major beef with Gilett and Hicks over this exact reason

TBH when he has money to spend he has a good record with signings. when u force him to be on his redknapp wheeling and dealing he will fill ur squad with sh*t Voronin's and Degen's

TBH we dont need much overhauling so i reckon he would be alright and actually buy the few positions we need, would be worried letting him go gung ho like levy and baldini did last summer.

TBH we dont need much overhauling so i reckon he would be alright and actually buy the few positions we need, would be worried letting him go gung ho like levy and baldini did last summer.

True say ur squad in midfield is well stocked. you need a few defenders tho lb and a cb at least. No more ultra attack Rafa would restart Sandro's career and he loves Paulinho,Dembele type of players. Think Eriksen would suffer though he doesn't press work hard enough for a Rafa side

Levy met Pochettino today and that the meeting "went really well".

hmm, will be sacked within 18 months if its him.

Harry Redknapp, September 2013: "For me, it's the best squad in the Premier League now. They've brought some outstanding players in and it's a real strong squad there now. It's amazing. The competition they have everywhere makes them so strong."

Harry Redknapp, May 2014: "The real culprits of Tottenham's failings last season are not Tim, Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey. It is whoever decided to spend or recommend spending £111million on a load of bang average players. There's only one outcome - Tim gets the elbow just a few months after taking on the job after Andre Villas-Boas was, no surprise, sacked."

Amazing how Redknapp's assessment of a squad changes from when the foe (Andre Villas-Boas) is in charge rather than the friend (Sherwood), isn't it.

:lol: hes such a racist

Xenophobia is so prevalent in england

Hearing new manager gonna be announced within a week.

Its a straight head to head between FDB (whos back in the running) and Pochettino.

Not sure Poch will be the one you know, our players are a bunch of cunts and wont respect the guy.

:lol: hes such a racist

Xenophobia is so prevalent in england

Disgraceful 

U man should get Rafa u need that old head in charge

LOL Rafa won't be going to ur lot then

He had major beef with Gilett and Hicks over this exact reason

TBH when he has money to spend he has a good record with signings. when u force him to be on his redknapp wheeling and dealing he will fill ur squad with sh*t Voronin's and Degen's

Aquilani was the biggest flop

Harsh to call Aquaman a flop

:lol: this guy

What do u know about footy

Rafa>>>>>wenger

U think Rafa would wait 9 yrs pmsl

Rafa and Spurs will go hand in hand.