THE APPRENTICE 2014

Guest 90210

these white ppl man, this type of shit happens all the time except the bosses are not like sugar who's more thorough/have tv footage to help him

only thing wrong steven did was talk up & defend himself "aggressively"

he just needs to be less animated, controlled and just when doing it

I don't know why every black gay/camp guys has to be super opinionated, i would have knocked him out already if i was in the house.

But slyly i think its for casting purposes, because they tend to get over zealous black people on these shows a lot, only one who wasn't was the first winner i think Tim Campbell?

Of all the blacks that probably apply they pick a high strung, super camp and vicious queeny black guy. Although I did notice he was hardly featured in the second episode. Maybe he toned his behaviour down.

Lol at Sir Alan firing that d*ckhead guy though. 

And at those two white boys beefing at the end, asking man if his happy to see him.   :lol:

• Upvote 1

Just caught up with EP3

These straight boardroom sackings before discussion are >>>>>>>>>>>>

That woman literally lost the will to live... Someone needs to keep an eye on her... Just withered and crumbled under Lord Sugars banter :rofl:

Glad Nueren got sacked aswell... She is so small time... always saying 'this isn't my area of expertise'..... Her level of expertise is literally some market satll in peterborough, and thats it!!! Baffled at how she even qualified for the show.... What was her business plan if she won??

Can't wait for next week. This series has been entertaining :Y: