How long could you stay away from your Phone/Net/social Media?

Afroman

aint had a smart phone since halloween

just got some dusty 20quid samsung.. Give a f*ck? not really

Brah I might just pick one of these up and have the iPhone without a sim in it when my contract runs out.

Just use it when there's wifi avalible.

The only thing that would annoy me is not having a Google maps or the ability to search online for numbers/opening times

Guest Chelsea Jack

it's always handy to have both really imo

cos on the shit phones the battery NEVER runs out, whereas the iphones etc regularly die on long days out etc. With the smart phones though it's always handy for the things u just said.

probs gunna pick another one up in the next week or so, but it's not something you really need. After a week or so you just get used to it imo. All i miss is whatsapp.

Guest Chelsea Jack

it's always handy to have both really imo

cos on the shit phones the battery NEVER runs out, whereas the iphones etc regularly die on long days out etc. With the smart phones though it's always handy for the things u just said.

probs gunna pick another one up in the next week or so, but it's not something you really need. After a week or so you just get used to it imo. All i miss is whatsapp.

I take pics when I go out for a nice meal the difference is it's for my own pleasure,it isn't getting uploaded anywhere and never will. Too many people that is comfortable live off the likes on social media you know certain people are actually devastated when they get less that 10 likes on a picture they put up.

• 5 weeks later...