If your partner/wife earned more than you....

kerser

people are actually saying it wouldnt bother them if their ting earns more them then

as john doe says... when she delivers one guyman blow in an argument or during your outing and she says subtly 'i feel to go america next week for 2 weeks... yeah lets go'

you there stuttering coz your p'z wont allow you to do such things... but hers does...

come on its inferior

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've got a friend who was in politics and is engaged to his woman. He was earning more than her but he actually stopped working to go back to university and finish his studies. 

The fact is he has a much higher earning potential than his woman does so it makes sense, for now, for her to finance their lives. 

There is a time when a woman can earn more than a man, but that time can only be when the man is building towards his earning potential. If that man aint got an earning potential to speak of and his woman is earning more than him then that woman needs to leave cos that aint a provider, which is the point of a man having a higher wage.

people are actually saying it wouldnt bother them if their ting earns more them then

as john doe says... when she delivers one guyman blow in an argument or during your outing and she says subtly 'i feel to go america next week for 2 weeks... yeah lets go'

you there stuttering coz your p'z wont allow you to do such things... but hers does...

come on its inferior

:lmao:

Some of you clearly didn't watch that Warren Buffett video I posted.

Nobody on here will ever know anybody with as much P as him.

His wife after having 3  kids with him and support for whatever she wanted to do still came out with some trash about she wants space and moved into her own apartment probably catching D all over the place.

Having money don't mean shit, if she's the type to deliver that guyman blow she will find a way to deliver it regardless.

The money doesnt bother me, but tbh im not really into these career women with their bossy/independent woman type of attitudes, in a wife id prefer a more homely woman, keeps the house ship shape and raises my kids well.

That's cos ur Muslim/arab

I am not muslim/arab however agree with what TB said 

What a ridiculous thread.

Are supposed men in this forum under such fear of being emasculated that man are worried if their partner earns more MONEY?!

It's just money, doesn't give power or mean anything. Unless you let it, and if that's you then you've got bigger issues to deal with you insecure prick

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2