What do you think modern society is doing wrong but we have been doing it for so long it seems normal?

Don Crack

Whats wrong with Soy?

So much is wrong with soy. I know someone that grew a tumour. Stopped drinking soy and then it went away.

PMSL NO U DONT

Well if i dont, keep drinking your soy (that isnt even a real food)

But this just shows how Europeans have f*cked with us and we sit and take it

I'm not questioning the health risks of soybean oil and soy protein being used in processed food

im saying that the acedote you just made up is obviously a preposterous lie used to back up something you've recently read that you don't properly understand

how does one drink soy mate?

where was this mate's tumour of yours?

why lie

So you are saying i dont properly understand why soy is bad for human consumption? Ok Mr European thinker. What is it i dont properly understand since you seem to know so much? And you said this perosn is my mate! You seem to know so much or you are trolling. Which is it?

can you answer my questions first please mate then I'll get to yours

How does one drink soy? By not drinking it. Next question

How does one drink soy? By not drinking it. Next question

that doesn't make sense

it what form was this guy drinking all this "soy"?

Where was his tumour?

How long did it take from his tumour diagnosis until his tumour "went away" from not "drinking soy"?

Well i met this guy in a health food store and he told me about how he cut soy out his diet, ate mostly fruits and vegetables and his tumour shrunk. Didn't go much into detail about it but he did mention about hybrid foods. And it started making sense to me how we should not be consuming hybrid foods. What are hybrid foods?

Hybrid foods will not grow in nature (Basically man made foods). They are crossbreed food which must be nurtured and protected by humans or else they will be overcome by birds, insects worms, fungi and bacteria.  Some common hybrid fruits are: seedless apples, several date varieties like kiwis, seedless pineapples, seedless citrus fruit, seedless grapes, seedless persimmons, seedless watermelons.  Common hybrid vegetables include: beets, carrots, corn, potatoes, celery, and cauliflower.  Common hybrid nuts, seeds and beans include: cashews, oats, rice, wheat, wheat grass, soy, legumes, and most beans.  Common bybrid herbs include: Goldenseal, Ginseng, Echinacea, Chamomile, DonQuay, Aloe Vera, Nut Meg, Comfrey, Garlic.

Alot of our diets consist of hybrid foods. What happened to natural foods?

Keeping animals as pets 

Good one. Animals were brought into domestication for specific functions like secuirty, navigating, managing livestock and rodent intrusion. Not to receive physical affection to and ride shotgun in a Louis bag while your daughters in the back seat 

Eating Meat, Dairy and Grains

eating meat?? 

im a bit baffled by this, are u trying to say man hasnt hunted meat from the beginning of time?

There are too many studies that varies to come to any conclusion so it only comes down to belief. I do believe we have not been eating meat for very long (about 100'000 years). We do not have the ph saliva as of a carnivore but we do of a herbivore. 

Carnivors have strong hydrochloric acid in stomach to digest meat. Humans have stomach acid that is 20 times weaker than that of a carnivore. Carnivores have intestinal tract that is only 3 times their body length so that rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly. Humans have intestinal tract 10-12 times their body length.

Im just speaking personally that i think clearly and feel vital when i cut dairy, grains and meat out of my diet. When i eat these bad foods i feel aggressive, crave cigarettes and alcohol, harbor resentment, fear and anger. This is why i keep attacking European thinking. Its how they robbed the African people. "Once you control the food you control the people" I forgot who said this but please be aware of what is happening around you.

Africans eat human meat monkey meat

were you always like this?

Don crack saying africans not supposed to eat meat just pointing out that cannibalism still gos on today.

Chickens arnt from africa, Goats arnt from Africa, Lamb isnt from Africa, Cows arnt from Africa, Cassava isnt from Africa

So what the hell is going on? Who brought those foods to Africa? Typical answer is it tastes so good but remember your very early ancestors were not eating these foods on the African Soil.

Did eating these foods change us?

Don crack saying africans not supposed to eat meat just pointing out that cannibalism still gos on today.

Chickens arnt from africa, Goats arnt from Africa, Lamb isnt from Africa, Cows arnt from Africa, Cassava isnt from Africa

So what the hell is going on? Who brought those foods to Africa? Typical answer is it tastes so good but remember your very early ancestors were not eating these foods on the African Soil.

Do not be fuckin ridiculous, there were these type of animals in africa just maybe not the breeds which are commonly known today, do u think there were no cattle at all in africa?? there were bison etc how about meat like gazelle u think they were never hunted? 

Going on like there were only lions and elephants wondering about till white man arrived, theres been just as much meat available to hunt in africa as any other continent

Do not be f*ckin ridiculous, there were these type of animals in africa just maybe not the breeds which are commonly known today, do u think there were no cattle at all in africa?? there were bison etc how about meat like gazelle u think they were never hunted? 

Going on like there were only lions and elephants wondering about till white man arrived, theres been just as much meat available to hunt in africa as any other continent

Bison is a European animal. Not African. Again. How did we get to this point?