FAO Thun

Captain Planet

thun's a bitter recluse that clings onto alex jones' exploitation business

i'm more anti establishment than him / atleast very healthily sceptical

he watches prime time hbo shows, laughs at people's unfortunate taste in trainers, posts up freds about jls member's engagement parties and watches the bloody grammies

he's as mainstream as the next bloke n without the intelligence to fend off the subtle conditioning bein thrown at him despite verging on paranoid psychosis

cog

PRIME TIME CHANNEL RT

Na only indulge in watching sports at the pub

I only mentioned it because its not a sign of the anti establishment truth seeking outcast thun gives the impression he aspires to be

To emphasise he is one with the machine

Generally wind him up

Trying to fit in with the pub guys but just look as you as the local tramp and pay you know attention

You probably try talk to them about sports and they think who this d*ckhead, knows f*ck all

Pmsl

Who are these pub guys u nutter

I go down the pub with my mates like most normal humans

Not chatting to strangers about boateng

U ever been in one of these pubs thun?

Highlight of you life is it, going down the pub, lucky you  :lol:

• Upvote 1

blimey hes got you there yoshie. :lol:

nah thun is a cool guy met him a couple times, his a primary school teacher in west london iirc 

• Upvote 3

That Planet guy who started this topic knew what he was doing

Thinks his some smart guy when really was shit stirring and saw it a mile off

At least you made an interesting topic for once and stimulated debate about one of the greatest people to grace these forums

• Upvote 2

blimey hes got you there yoshie. :lol:

Can always rely on your for great input faze

cheers fella, keep up the good work.

nah thun is a cool guy met him a couple times, his a primary school teacher in west london iirc 

certified kiddie fiddler imo

Not funny bringing up peados but what do you expect from a confused guy who gives head to trannys

Some do remember tranny gate you know when you got exposed

Is that topic still about and can it get bumped

• Upvote 1

Thanks, this is all I wanted to know.

Respectable occupation given his views imo.

That Planet guy who started this topic knew what he was doing

Thinks his some smart guy when really was sh*t stirring and saw it a mile off

At least you made an interesting topic for once and stimulated debate about one of the greatest people to grace these forums

Thun as you said I'm too stupid to be able to have devised a thread like this, you are being paranoid.

I just wanted to know what you do since you are so anti-establishment and have been on this forum so long.

We can lock this now.

• Downvote 1

Thun is weird he claimed he was jewish so I wished him a happy yom kuppur in a topic guy then lost it thinking I had an alternative motive for some reason

You must of been high when you read that as never claimed to be anything on here

You are a top tr0ll so probably just doing your duties

• Downvote 1

Thun is weird he claimed he was jewish so I wished him a happy yom kuppur in a topic guy then lost it thinking I had an alternative motive for some reason

You must of been high when you read that as never claimed to be anything on here

You are a top tr0ll so probably just doing your duties

look mate I am not trying to hear that right now. Its not even a issue, try being in my shoe's police came to my house I had 2 14 year olds in there. I am looking at the sex offenders list. Plus they took my pc oh yeah rsonist you nust of clocked what was happening when the site went down. But clear the zip files I sent to you of them young girls

• Downvote 1

Thun >>>>

faakk

Ended everyone

He didn't end anyone.

People made genuine enquiries about how he conducts his personal life given that he subscribes heavily to conspiracy theories.

He then took it as a send, as a paranoid internet weirdo that has watched too many Alex Jones videos would do.

And then went on a name calling rant. Noone sent.

And I doubt he's a primary school teacher - you wont find many teachers up at 1am on a school night, and then having time at school to post on vip2?