True Detective

Fearless-Guy

Why so many character introductions in the first ep ffs

Like its all just been thrown together quickly so they can get them all on on screen together at the end

Not writing it off yet.

First season started slow as well.

Doubt it will be as good but don't think it will be that bad.

Not even that it started slow its just they tried fitting in so much without much depth or explanation. Would of preferred them to go deeper into colin & vince and explain how they have come into contact, yet weve been introduced to fleeting stories of 2 deviant cops and their whole fucking families ffs.

I swear he did, hence why he was in the office later being put on admin leave

think she accused him of it

and he didnt deny it cos hes fucked up

wha..?

but he went back to his girl after didn't he? the one who asked him to stay over?

I feel like I probably missed a lot of things that I should have been focused for but that shouldn't really be necessary

is Vince Vaughn even a cop? I naturally assumed he would of been as a main character but it didn't seem like he was

wha..?

but he went back to his girl after didn't he? the one who asked him to stay over?

I feel like I probably missed a lot of things that I should have been focused for but that shouldn't really be necessary

is Vince Vaughn even a cop? I naturally assumed he would of been as a main character but it didn't seem like he was

Yeah he came in and she tried to set it on him, then he went toilet as he had to pop the pill.

No, he's a criminal but like a criminal with legit businesses, or just a corrupt businessman, I couldn't work out if he's mob or mob affiliated tho.

I wanna know how vince knew about colins wife and why colin did hushed up the reported for him.

Thought his ex was with vince now cos of the ginger kid but then the satepdad threw me off so might be his sister in law is with vince

The ginger girl is getting a lot of screen time for a side character.

Who killed Casper?

it's been 1 episode.

• Upvote 2