Rationing out the pussy...

Michel Kane

boy, 

never experienced this. Its beat when ever I want. 

Even when I make her mad and shes grumpy. 

Bernie Macs Voice: give Her THE d*ck. 

If you chick is on a ration. he either getting it else where or she doesnt rate you. 

Unless you are married  grown and old. No woman should ration the box tbh.  

boy, 

If you chick is on a ration. he either getting it else where or she doesnt rate you. 

Always talking in hyperbole

Some women do genuinely just have a low sex drive

Doesnt mean she is fucking a next guy or 'doesn't rate you'

Guest 90210

tbh if you are lets say living with eachother, i dont see a reason why you cannot be having sex everyday... whats wrong with that??

if you dont live with each other than at least 1 a week not none of this twice a month nonsense

boy, 

Always talking in hyperbole

Some women do genuinely just have a low sex drive

Doesnt mean she is f*cking a next guy or 'doesn't rate you'

Bit rich coming from you. 

lets not draw for the dossier of your posts mate.

A difference between a girl having a low sex drive and intentionally rationing the box. Nah?

if you gonna ration the puss best expect a man to seek food elsewhere

!

/

Boy has been with his girl since 2007

Said there sex life is exactly the same if not better because they are both deevs

Still look at each other and want to f*ck the sh*t out of each other to this day

Still beat 3/4 times a week

Thats the only long-term relationship around me, might just be a very rare anomaly though, but with the right girl I think I would be the same tbh

Pretty much my situation

*sigh*

Knew what I said would be frowned upon however bear in mind that never did I say that action will not take place on the regular because of this. However I guess I may have misunderstood the subject matter as Mike did mention 'rationing' I did ask whether this was to do with control, it may be something completely different.

I mean, what would be the motive for a female to hold back to 'ration' ? Females have needs as well. generally speaking females have more of an appetite than men. Therefore if its a mental game, I will win every time. This knowledge plus my mental strength means I will come out on top. so minor, let me use this to my advantage 

In terms of control, being a long term relationship vet/sucker you need to know how to be able to keep the wheels turning and to maintain the balance

Perceived control as well can be a powerful tool, my mum taught me this when allowing my dad to think he was the individual with the power but the truth was that my mum was always pulling the strings

However, It is by no means a bad deal though...

imo a man should be less focused on getting the puss and more on important things like how to further/better yourself and not wasting time on pointless activities like picking up side chicks and living double lives etc.....just for the sake of sexual gratification seems very counter productive to me.

This payoff however ensures positive focus takes place

So finally using all the above at my disposal has benefited me greatly in the long run,  but then again it always depends on what your end goal is and what kind of relationship you want to live 

If it is a successful and progressive relationship then I believe that these are the key things you have to consider...

• Upvote 1

*sigh*

Knew what I said would be frowned upon however bear in mind that never did I say that action will not take place on the regular because of this. However I guess I may have misunderstood the subject matter as Mike did mention 'rationing' I did ask whether this was to do with control, it may be something completely different.

I mean, what would be the motive for a female to hold back to 'ration' ? Females have needs as well. generally speaking females have more of an appetite than men. Therefore if its a mental game, I will win every time. This knowledge plus my mental strength means I will come out on top. so minor, let me use this to my advantage

In terms of control, being a long term relationship vet/sucker you need to know how to be able to keep the wheels turning and to maintain the balance

Perceived control as well can be a powerful tool, my mum taught me this when allowing my dad to think he was the individual with the power but the truth was that my mum was always pulling the strings

However, It is by no means a bad deal though...

imo a man should be less focused on getting the puss and more on important things like how to further/better yourself and not wasting time on pointless activities like picking up side chicks and living double lives etc.....just for the sake of sexual gratification seems very counter productive to me.

This payoff however ensures positive focus takes place

So finally using all the above at my disposal has benefited me greatly in the long run, but then again it always depends on what your end goal is and what kind of relationship you want to live

If it is a successful and progressive relationship then I believe that these are the key things you have to consider...

wow

I feel sorry for you.

• Downvote 1

Guest 90210

reading that is giving me all sorts of perceptions of badman as a

sidehuman

/sidedish

/non-ratings

/giving her all the power

/lets it off when she wants to

da hell

she should rations that and be in control of that, whilst the guy brings in the money

hgfgdhbdsvdsagbdfsbvdsvdsabdvc AXCFDBDVSBFD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lmao:

I never suggested any of those things you man are saying but tbh I expected such fabrication so minor 

All I know is the following:

- My kids aint getting raised in no broken family 

- I plan to get married and not go through divorce

- I will achieve what I set out to do in life with my family in tact

People underestimate the last point but yeah like I said we all got different goals in life so dont expect to relate to everyone but its all good  :Y:

at lot of unjustified stamping on badmans neck tbf

If what your asking is do the females try and control the puss then yes. 

I think its better that way to keep the balance...

The men control the money/spending, decisions, direction etc

The women control the p*ssy

fair trade imo

when he elaborated his point it made more sense, but the intial above i can't c/s

:lmao:

I never suggested any of those things you man are saying but tbh I expected such fabrication so minor

All I know is the following:

- My kids aint getting raised in no broken family

- I plan to get married and not go through divorce

- I will achieve what I set out to do in life with my family in tact

People underestimate the last point but yeah like I said we all got different goals in life so dont expect to relate to everyone but its all good :Y:

so ur gonna do whatever u are told just so the kids don't grow up in a 'broken home' and u don't have a divorce..

not sure ur household is gonna be that healthy with u resenting your wife cos she controls when u get to release your nut sac...

good luck with that bro but yh cannot relate.

• Upvote 1

There you go again with di fabrication

you man just cant help it :lol:

Also Sole I believe you are more likely gonna resent your wife for the complete opposite reason imo. Somehow a totally submissive female doesnt sound appealing at all. 

However on the opposite end of the spectrum it is never as extreme as the female controlling when the man gets his nut. This notion is flawed from the start as females also have needs and theres no way they can have that level of mental discipline to maintain that level of control.