Who are you supporting?

This is way i find it difficult to support Brazil

Despite the 3-1 victory, the debut of the Brazilian team in the 2014 World Cup generated a negative repercussion on social networks. In the play that defined the only goal of Croatia in the duel, the ball deflected by the Croatian Jelavic touched the foot of Brazilian lateral Marcelo and went straight to the back of goalie Júlio César’s net. After the play, web users used Twitter to attack the athlete with racist comments containing the phrase, “tinha que ser preto,” meaning, “it had to be a black.”

“Take that Marcelo off the field. Then you will say I’m a racist, but it had to be a black,” said one user. “It had to be a black to tarnish the name of Brazil,” reinforced the other. “It had to be a black. Then he complains about racism, but only does sh*t,” said one of the Twitter users. “Se fosse branco não faria uma merda dessas”, meaning, “If he was white he would not do that sh*t,” commented another.

Some tweeters reproduced comments made by family members after the play. “Was he the one who scored the own goal? It had to be a black! (people, can someone hold my mother back?)”, published one of them.

Despite the racist majority, there were users who mentioned the term to defend Marcelo and condemn prejudice. “So the fans have said ‘it had to be a black’ on Marcelo’s goal, but they didn’t say ‘it had to be a black’ on Neymar’s two goals?” questioned one user.

“I’m disgusted with these people who said ‘it had to be a black’ because the guy did an own goal,” lamented another. “This ‘black’s’ socks are worth more than your house, easy,” attacked one tweeter. “Whites also make mistakes,” said another.

Yep like everywhere, Blacks are the most subjugated race in Brazil as well, despite what the media may try to portray. I'm not supporting no South American team cause they tend to be just as racist as their colonialists.

!

and yet we are the most accepting such a strange complex - or is it really?

thats why my wife and children can never been diluted

• Upvote 3

Despite the 3-1 victory, the debut of the Brazilian team in the 2014 World Cup generated a negative repercussion on social networks. In the play that defined the only goal of Croatia in the duel, the ball deflected by the Croatian Jelavic touched the foot of Brazilian lateral Marcelo and went straight to the back of goalie Júlio César’s net. After the play, web users used Twitter to attack the athlete with racist comments containing the phrase, “tinha que ser preto,” meaning, “it had to be a black.”

“Take that Marcelo off the field. Then you will say I’m a racist, but it had to be a black,” said one user. “It had to be a black to tarnish the name of Brazil,” reinforced the other. “It had to be a black. Then he complains about racism, but only does sh*t,” said one of the Twitter users. “Se fosse branco não faria uma merda dessas”, meaning, “If he was white he would not do that sh*t,” commented another.

Some tweeters reproduced comments made by family members after the play. “Was he the one who scored the own goal? It had to be a black! (people, can someone hold my mother back?)”, published one of them.

Despite the racist majority, there were users who mentioned the term to defend Marcelo and condemn prejudice. “So the fans have said ‘it had to be a black’ on Marcelo’s goal, but they didn’t say ‘it had to be a black’ on Neymar’s two goals?” questioned one user.

“I’m disgusted with these people who said ‘it had to be a black’ because the guy did an own goal,” lamented another. “This ‘black’s’ socks are worth more than your house, easy,” attacked one tweeter. “Whites also make mistakes,” said another.

Yep like everywhere, Blacks are the most subjugated race in Brazil as well, despite what the media may try to portray. I'm not supporting no South American team cause they tend to be just as racist as their colonialists.

!

:!: :!:

walahi toney was saying words to that effect in another thread and got slaughtered

/

so did i afro

so did i

Argentina

Was expecting Argentina to be deading teams, was rooting for them because some of my current favourite players play for the team.

Not supporting England like others in this thread but was born & raised in Sweden, spent most of my life there, lived in Uganda for 3 years and here since late 2006.  Maybe in a few more years I'll get behind England.

Guest freestacks

!

Argentina

Was expecting Argentina to be deading teams, was rooting for them because some of my current favourite players play for the team.

Not supporting England like others in this thread but was born & raised in Sweden, spent most of my life there, lived in Uganda for 3 years and here since late 2006. Maybe in a few more years I'll get behind England.

u moved to england in 06? Thats mad late :lol: how comes ur svenska isnt fluent

Argentina

Not supporting England like others in this thread but was born & raised in Sweden, spent most of my life there, lived in Uganda for 3 years and here since late 2006. Maybe in a few more years I'll get behind England.

Moved from stockholm in 2003 at age 10 so was still young and didn't return for a visit till about 4 years later + not speaking swedish with anybody for years. 

Could speak 3 languages fluently at 10/11 now only 1  :( . but I still understand a little bit of svenska. 

Argentina

Moved from stockholm in 2003 at age 10 so was still young and didn't return for a visit till about 4 years later + not speaking swedish with anybody for years.

Could speak 3 languages fluently at 10/11 now only 1 :( . but I still understand a little bit of svenska.

ahhh moved at the same age as me but im older and i left in 2001. Trust used to speak 4 languages at that age now i speak 3 took me a whole year to speak swedish again

walahi toney was saying words to that effect in another thread and got slaughtered

/

so did i afro

so did i

Fuck the neggers and the coons.

I tell them like Pac when Tech9ne told him he could get that white girl if he wanted "nah man, black owned"

I'm fortunate that my girl is a mxd girl with culture but just knowing her mum is a typical wog does upset me not gonna lie, if I was single now I would choose a fully black girl, just don't want the association.

My uncle was talking about the accepting thing last night, I said we are just stupid tbf.

He left his mxd ting for a GH girl still lol.