Could you forgive?

slice2

why am i seeing bare guys posting like chicks

:/

All good talking reckless but when someone is posting up the consequences of what you man act like you'd carry on with, listen.

It's not moving like a chick. You need to grow up still...

Straight C/S. Is he a young man with nothing to lose yet I guess?

One of my boys is in this sitch now

Been with his mrs around 10 years, first kid due in December. He is a SERIAL cheat, worse than I ever was.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains.

:lmao:

Whole heap of madness ensued, he got slapped up a bit and has spent the last week on the sofa.

Problem is he seems to of given up on their relationship already. He told her if she wants to go then she's welcome to, just let him know when the dr appointments are.

Begging him not to become another statistic

This must of been done on purpose.

All good talking reckless but when someone is posting up the consequences of what you man act like you'd carry on with, listen.

lol shut up

you man all talking like its always the man in the wrong when it come to relationships fuckin up

Straight C/S. Is he a young man with nothing to lose yet I guess?

im prob one of the oldest posters still

lol shut up

you man all talking like its always the man in the wrong when it come to relationships fuckin up

Now you're sounding like the female. Deflecting away from the discussion, citing "But women do it too". Weak argument.

Listen. I got bredrins that cheat. They go all Jack Bauer deep with it. I don't look down on them, not at all. It's what men have been doing since 2000BC. I don't condone it, I've never done it myself either. What I'm saying is when a man wants somewhere to sleep because his woman dashed him out he better know my family home isn't built for wifey, 2 kids and a n*gga on the couch.

Guest freestacks

Aint nothing wrong with a man cheating

What's your reasoning behind this?

I just think its natural. If you look throughout history one man one woman is a fairly new concept that for the most part does not work.

Listen. I got bredrins that cheat. I don't condone it, I've never done it myself either. 

u already changed ur name bra u dont need to keep up the act

Was you looking for a couple laughs and a POS?

Here, have +1 on me ;)

can i get a rofl

That's why try not to Fuck it up and make it hostile in the first place with lies/ cheating/ slags/ bills not getting dealt with/ violence/ drugs etc.

Too too many mans Mainly heads getting turned by hoes/ single friends/ pub/ whatever. Got to stay straight nah mean? Don't fuck up and Appoligise if you do. My Brother just let his Mrs leave him. No fight for her nothing, after He ducked out on Her. He hung out with friends and acted like he didn't give a shit when she was crying...now he's lonely, realised what he's lost, broken and she's healing and moving on. She knows she deserves better, Nd his attitude was so bad after the fact that he lost all his chances to make a mends.

If man/ woman does make a mistake, humble yourself and take what ever bs they feel you need to make it right and try damn hard till you know you couldn't have done more. I see too many of my boys walk out on di wife and kids cah she's pissed cos he's fucked up. But mans won't just humble and make it up to the woman. Can be either way obvs. Can be a woman fuvking sh*t up but let's be real, more time it's the brother stepping out on her and not taking his responsibility seriously. I know my woman ain't perfect but. Me I love my girl and kids I want to wake up with then not on some couch somewhere thinking, "why did I fuck my life up" can't lose my blessings for Nothing or No one

• Upvote 1