The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

feels like the targets so far were unrealistic

CB is sorted but the weaknesses at WB and CM are shocking

and if Conte leaves that's gonna leave us in a real shitty situation

gonna need a manager that's happy playing with 3 at the back considering how many established CBs we have

/

my biggest issue with this team though, is that they can't deal with a high press effectively

I know my understanding of football is like a 6 year old watching bloomberg, but bloody hell that weakness is a pisstake we see over and over again and again

Problem with us in the market is we're happy to accept silly money from everyone else then when it comes to buying we're bidding the bare minimum. 

Look ok at our pursuit of Stones we opened the bidding at £20m. No wonder Everton got so pissed off with us. This Alex Sandro thing has gone on for weeks and doesn't look any closer to frutittion. 

Our squad is paper thing right now. Inshallah we do a madness but can't see it. 

lot of sideways transfer incoming considering the way rumours been moving

it was tongue in cheek when I said Emenalo out, but if the moneymen/women aren't willing to pay the price of the targets he's identifying then something's gotta give

either a new DOF who moves like Monchi at Sevilla or a new moneyman that aint pinching the pounds at board level

must be pain for emenalo to identify Lukaku, Alex Sandro, VVD, and see no progress

:lol: Roman brang her in after his portfolio took a battering, no?

clubs basically finances itself now

we just gotta hope there's a decent long term plan in place like that time we suffered through Ba for a season or so waiting to sign Costa

all in all things aren't too bad, but keeping Conte is a must

lol lol nah Costa is done here

nice while it lasted

hopefully our next striker aint one to take prolonged holidays during the season

have faith

after losing to Spurs at Wembley, he'll make another tactical shift to a 4-2-4 shape, and go on another winning streak

Batshuayi and Morata becoming the greatest strike partnership the world has seen since

hassel-gudjohnsen.jpg?fit=1400%2C940

IF you get a left back i can see him going 424

19 hours ago, Thizz said:

dunno if you saw this, but my guy looks like he's had enough with the job before the season's even started :( 

22 hours ago, Zizouz said:

he must not rate baker at all :lol: 

Going to Reading or Hull on loan I think. 

/

3 more signings apparently. 

Don't see see why we're so interested in Van Dijk after signing Rudiger we're stacked in CB only spells the end for Christensen. 

Gonna be Drinkwater, Oxlade and Barkley ain't it ?

Could mean a lot of different things if we get him:

- Azpi is permanently moved away from CB

- phase out Gaz (I respect what he's done with the club but he's getting on in years)

- Luiz fills in CM from time to time

All things I hope to see happen considering the weaknesses present