National Enquiry Finally Opened into Child Abuse/Pedophiles in Elite Political Insitutions

Mame Biram Diouf

MPs, a lord chief justice, a member of the royal family and public school headmasters all intervened to stop a bishop being prosecuted for sexual abuse 22 years ago, the Old Bailey has heard.

Former bishop Peter Ball was jailed for 32 months on Wednesday after admitting last month the sexual abuse of 18 young men between 1977 and 1992 when he was bishop of Lewes.

He will serve half the term and then be released on licence, Mr Justice Wilkie said. The judge said he had taken into account the harm he had caused his victims but also testimony from many who had written in support and described his exceptional character.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/07/bishop-peter-ball-escaped-charges-mps-royal-family-intervened-court

goes RIGHT to the top

• Upvote 1

you hearing this Cameron saying that Tom Watson should examine his conscience. That's how you know what a nasty piece of heartless swine he is - didn't have to say that when he knows whats really going down

The tories have the GALL to shout shame at this man

I swear I can't cope

This is what I was saying about it being accepted on the sly.

Sorry to use local but if it turnt out he was molesting kids who would be suprised? I know I would not. I think it's a massive problem the indigenous people need to address

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

df[]df][dsf][sdf[]

Local whats ur nonce body count fella?

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

The idea that the establishment would allow itself to be harmed by this, was sadly fanciful. A few people got thrown to the wolves but the most important people have all been 'cleared' and of course if this ever pops up again, which it will. People will say not to waste money pursuing it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Sir Edward Heath would have been questioned over sex abuse claims if he was alive when they came to light, police have said.

Wiltshire Police launched Operation Conifer in 2015 when the former PM was accused of historical child sex abuse.

The Conservative politician would have been interviewed under caution over seven claims, including the alleged rape of an 11-year-old, they said. 

No inference of guilt should be drawn from this, police stressed. 

The allegations include one of rape of a male under 16, three of indecent assault on a male under 16, four of indecent assault on a male under 14, and two of indecent assault on a male over 16.

'Paid encounters'

The earliest, dating from 1961 when Sir Edward was Lord Privy Seal, alleged he had raped and indecently assaulted an 11-year-old boy in London "during a paid sexual encounter in private in a dwelling."

Another two of the seven claims relate to "paid sexual encounters."

The Sir Edward Heath Foundation called the report "profoundly unsatisfactory".

In a statement, Sir Edward's former cabinet secretary, Lord Armstrong of Ilminster, and chairman of the Sir Edward Heath Charitable Foundation, Lord Hunt of Wirral, said the report neither justifies or dispels the "the cloud of suspicion".

"All those who knew Sir Edward Heath or worked with him are, without exception, convinced that the allegations of child abuse will all be found to be groundless," it said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41503143

Whole things just makes me sick. They were happy enough to string up  Jimmy Saville after he died, but heath getting the whole innoconent till proven guilt cover.

The strung saville up because one there were just too many stories coming out. It was 100s of victims of one man

And two because they probably thought if they throw him to the wolves thats enough. They can say it was one man an not a culture. 

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

The strung saville up because one there were just too many stories coming out. It was 100s of victims of one man

And two because they probably thought if they throw him to the wolves thats enough. They can say it was one man an not a culture. 

40 individuals made claims against Heath still, these stories aren't coming to light because nobody wants to touch it.