Semi Final 2 - Netherlands v Argentina

Admin.

#RandomFact This German team in the WC final. Has 6 members (Khedira,Ozil,Howedes,Boateng,Hummels,Neuer) from the 2009 European U-21 Championships winning team. England has 1(James Milner)

Ladies and Gentlemen thats why England won't ever win shit. No continuity or clear assembly

yep they also had American right back Fabian Johnson in that squad

england side had walcott,adam johnson,micah richards etc

/

LOL English media think what Germany is doing is magic or something. No its called CONTINUITY AND PATIENCE/FAITH. This country never has faith. This year its Ross Barkley. Who might get binned and never heard of again at the International level again. Where as the Germans will keep selecting the same guys because they know they know HOW to play together

And they actually do believe class is permanent(have confidence in they youngers). In England you play shit once and ur binned forever. This German side has been playing together since Under 17 football.

its not rocket science

• Upvote 1

Stuart Pearce was right.

The U21 tournaments are not taken seriously by us here. You give the appropriate age group the experience at that level. THEN move them up, hopefully collectively.

Sterling, Barkley, Shaw, Zaha, Oxlade should all be in the U21's instead of sitting on the bench for the full team and gaining NO experience or game time. And had Pearce had those man he probably wouldn't have got sacked.

Shut up them man don't wanna go to tournaments with Pearce

• Upvote 1

Lol at Stuart Pearce shaping a future generation of winners, the same man who's tactical nous resulted in this?

Maybe if he wasn't the manager young players would have been more enthusiastic about playing a that level.

I fail to see how messi being ghost since the Iran game elevates him to maradona level

He needs To do something spectacular in the final or his role would have been incidental in wining the worldcup

What I'm saying.

Been much better players but since he's on the winning team he equals Maradona, nah

• Upvote 1

c/s ur general sentiment though

just hate/dont respect pearce at all

Thank you for focusing on the relevant point.

Sh*t or not, if a man has mediocre tools, NO ONE is doing a good job. Pearce or whoever else should have the appropriate aged BEST players in their squad especially in this country.

Again, why Luke Shaw sat in Brazil is beyond me...

holland had a back 6 just there lol

de jong dropped to the center and the wing backs too

lol 

never seen that from a team not under pressure

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/09/article-2686667-1F85C98B00000578-689_634x412.jpg

holland had a back 6 just there lol

de jong dropped to the center and the wing backs too

lol 

never seen that from a team not under pressure

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/09/article-2686667-1F85C98B00000578-689_634x412.jpg

pmsl according to my boy holland deserved it due to their football in this tournament

terribly defensive team