This fucking levy guy

Win him the title and wants me to title challenge with a lousy 20 mil?!

How am i going to bring my superstars to conquer champions league ffs

Tried selling Kaboul and now the whole team is upset with him, scumbag didn't play for 15 games straight

Season has started a mess.

If i have to play another season with Soldado up front ima leave them

playing my utd save

last CL group game

im top with 9 pts gladbach are 2nd with 9

barca and celtic have 6 pts

im playin gladbach winning 3-1 & there down to ten men

i see barca winning 2-0

so i clock barca will finnish 2nd

changed my tactic

0-2-3-5

let in 2 goals

final table

man utd 10

gladbach 10

barca 9

celtic 6

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-

• Upvote 4

playing my utd save

last CL group game

im top with 9 pts gladbach are 2nd with 9

barca and celtic have 6 pts

im playin gladbach winning 3-1 & there down to ten men

i see barca winning 2-0

so i clock barca will finnish 2nd

changed my tactic

0-2-3-5

let in 2 goals

final table

man utd 10

gladbach 10

barca 9

celtic 6

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-

ynhSzlC.png

• Upvote 2

Sure this gane is rigged. My Fulham save second season. Had 30 or so games left and I'm 7th and like 8 points off 4th still had to play Chelsea City n Pool who are 4th,5th and 3rd so gave up on that. Get knocked out of Fa cup semis by Huddersfield after absolutely peppering the for 119 mins, hammill the prick bangs in a free kick after angel correa comes on as a 60th min sub and instantly gets himself sent off the c*nt. He's only on loan Aswell to make things worse.

Uefa cup semis ( won carling cup first season) I lost 3-2 first leg to liverpool away so I'm confident and then Robert Huth gets himself sent off in the 4th min and they pummel us.

In the league now in resting my star players some games even playing shitty 2 star potential u18s but sumhow we roll city n Chelsea and now with one game left we r 4th one point above 5th in sure the game fixed it as some sort of retribution.

Will attach screenshots and try upload the Huddersfield game when I get in.

However lads

Ai transfers are rigged, I am 100% sure of this, you bid 30 Mill rejected, they bid 20 Mill accepted

You bid 12 Mill, club ask for 50 Mill, ai bid 5.6 mill and sign him a month later

:/ :/ :/

100% agree

wanted pjanic for time

was biddin 50+ just to see if the will accept

few months later chelsea sign him for 18 mill

its fucked cos it didnt even pop up to say anyone made an offer for him

So started off the 21/22

Achieved the year 1 goal of attaining CL football which is some achievement, considering we were bottom in Dec 2020.

Year 2 is about winning the Bundesliga. Told the board that was the minimum objective, they gave me just about enough money for me to feel happy with the squad, bought in Jack Grealish for £5m who's been a revelation, a wonderkid DM for £16m, and another good CM for about £12m I think. Got in Matias Perrin the GK from Arsenal who's been good & another CB from an arranged transfer.

Dec 1 2021, 14 league games played, 14 wins, top of the table in my CL group & qualified...

YAS.

• Upvote 1