Caucasian Girls

imhim

Shit parenting was kids I went to school with swearing at teachers and not being shook when the teacher said they was calling their parents because they would use the same bad language towards them, some times in public without the fear of any serious repercussions.

And taking the laptop/PC away might not be the smartest idea if the kid needs it to do their homework.

/

Lol @ how Lizzie is talking to her mum in the first few mins. If I try to wake up my child and they tell me to fuck off we're not having a conversation about it...

• Upvote 1

These 2014 kids are lucky

Get sent to their room for a timeout or get grounded and they have a TV, DVD player, maybe a few new/old games consoles and portable consoles, smartphone, tablet, laptop/pc etc.

Take them off them ffs!
Or beat them and the fear of that beating means you won't have to take all of that off them every few weeks because there will be no reason to do it.

All this "fear" stuff is bullshit.

If me and my friends wanted to do something, we'd do it.

Beating kids just shows your weakness and lack of parenting skills.

My niece & nephew are the happiest kids I've seen in my fam, my nephews a bit hyperactive but a stern voice lets him know wagwan. Both don't get beat & I respect my bro & my cuz for that.

Taking away something I loved made me know wagwan instead of beats. Beating is for sh*t parents tbh, slavery mentality. Blacks from the Caribbean think because the slave masters used to beat them that it's ok to beat their kids smh.

Ahhh

It all makes sense now

Looool @ taking the laptop and PC might not be the smartest idea if kids need to do their homework

For a Start you supervise that shit and if they cannot do homework without a computer, then you give them limited supervised access and take that shit right back

Tbh at age about 12 up , I'd prob have taken the beating and kept computer/PlayStation access.

I used to get beatings real beatings, but I wasn't scared of them,was always a afterthought and really I already new it was wrong, just wouldn't of stopped me doing what I wanted I was to impulsive

There is no cast iron rule, different kids react to different things

• Upvote 1

trust me as a grown man i told my mum to shutup as in i dont believe you jokey type of way and the look i got before she said dont talk to me no more

i dunno what kind of stupidity/temporary brain paralysis came over me when i said this to my mum in a friendly way

in terms of knowing the consequence and still carrying out the action it has to be top 1 selected stupid thing ive ever done

0-100 thats all im gonna say, mustve thought i was oyinbo

:lmao:

These 2014 kids are lucky

Get sent to their room for a timeout or get grounded and they have a TV, DVD player, maybe a few new/old games consoles and portable consoles, smartphone, tablet, laptop/pc etc.

Take them off them ffs!
Or beat them and the fear of that beating means you won't have to take all of that off them every few weeks because there will be no reason to do it.

All this "fear" stuff is bullshit.

If me and my friends wanted to do something, we'd do it.

Beating kids just shows your weakness and lack of parenting skills.

My niece & nephew are the happiest kids I've seen in my fam, my nephews a bit hyperactive but a stern voice lets him know wagwan. Both don't get beat & I respect my bro & my cuz for that.

Taking away something I loved made me know wagwan instead of beats. Beating is for sh*t parents tbh, slavery mentality. Blacks from the Caribbean think because the slave masters used to beat them that it's ok to beat their kids smh.

on point just the thought of them not getting me nothing for my birthday or Christmas if I didn't follow rules etc was enough for me.all it took was the look of disappointment on my mums face when I got arrested for me never to do nothing dodgy with estate scum again.