Caucasian Girls

imhim

The white guys on here must really hate us sometimes

Zero respect for their women

Nah, if you reverse races you get the same mixture.

Some like, some don't. I don't really care about other guys preferences.

What irks me is we got guys like Porchy who have turned a new leaf and won't beat outside their race and then comes with the holier than thou bars with those who still do.

• Upvote 3

What irks me is we got guys like Porchy who have turned a new leaf and won't beat outside their race and then comes with the holier than thou bars with those who still do.

Nah i think its just you snow bunny enthusiasts getting worked up about someone not finding bunnies attractive.

Nah i think its just you snow bunny enthusiasts getting worked up about someone not finding bunnies attractive.

Like I said, I don't care for your preferences, why would I.

If a chick is attractive then she's attractive, I don't really rate darkskin chicks / Japanese etc, but there's no reason to post about it multiple times.

• Upvote 3

Well im going on that other thread where he called that girl dead, and everyone was in uproar.

Or when i said Kelly Brooke had that traditional thick becky body and got 10 negs.

Preferences innit, got negs when I said I rate Kelly over good, on this forum I'm not surprised.

And Kelly has got the traditional thick 'becky' body, that's why I rate her.

• Upvote 1

Bad experience?

I have beaten a lot of white chicks but I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself I cannot vision my wife being white nor my second,third,fourth in command being white

Nah I am not into them and I know it upsets them especially the sockets

I just love women of my own race

Check the Ratings Chick thread it says it all

Like I said, I don't care for your preferences, why would I.

If a chick is attractive then she's attractive, I don't really rate darkskin chicks / Japanese etc, but there's no reason to post about it multiple times.

You can beat outside your own race but if you discriminate against your own race and have the cheek to send for the race card when you recieve racist abuse thats what bothers me

yh that's what I mean by bad experience, as in the ones u have been with have put u off white women rather than just not finding them attractive because they aren't the same race as u.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding u

are u saying u aren't attracted to white women anymore or you just wouldn't wife one?