Caucasian Girls

imhim

You like something on instinct, making a conscious decision to decide who or what you like says a lot.

!

• Upvote 1

cultures more important than race for me 

Not going to lie

Think Like A Man female cast gassed me

Thought to myself thats the levels I am going to be aiming for.

Would not entertain a white chick

I am in a position to choose who I entertain

but even these black chicks are trying to look like white women with their hair-hats and red lipstick.

And what type of black chicks you finding that in the uk when 36% of black women in the uk are obese?

• Upvote 1

If your a black man and not running thru all different races for fun (white women in particular) then your not doing it right tbh.

Obviosuly nigga loving wog sockets dont get none of my d*ck at all.

But the ones whoes parents would have breakdown if they found out their daughter got piped by Daquan, thats the ones that get dealt with tbh.

• Upvote 3

You like something on instinct, making a conscious decision to decide who or what you like says a lot.

What does it say?

In my opinion if you're making a conscious decision to decide what you like then you're factoring in the expectations of others to a certain extent.

I know someone who in my opinion had a very particular type of man based on ten years + of seeing who she was with/ attracted to. A change in her beliefs/outlook seemed to create a problem for her internally because it could be argued they were at odds with her previous type, she settled with a man befitting of a woman of her beliefs even though she was unsure.

To a certain extent she's clearly unfulfilled and she's been led astray on a few occasions by men who very much fit the mould of what I would have said was her type and her attempts at conditioning herself to like a certain type of person are compounding her misery.

I don't understand why you'd deny something as rudimentary as what type of person you like, to what end?

It's like them bruddas who make it their business to let everrrryone know they don't like someone like the Migos/Max B etc etc because they're not intelligent enough, as if the logical part of your brain is the part of your body that needs to be engaged for you to like something. f*ck off mate, I'll play the Message and croon to some Max B like he's dropping the gospel five minutes later.

I aren't trying to impress anybody when it comes to what I like.

TLDR?

Ray J sums it up at about the 17 second mark

• Upvote 2

What does it say?

In my opinion if you're making a conscious decision to decide what you like then you're factoring in the expectations of others to a certain extent.

I know someone who in my opinion had a very particular type of man based on ten years + of seeing who she was with/ attracted to. A change in her beliefs/outlook seemed to create a problem for her internally because it could be argued they were at odds with her previous type, she settled with a man befitting of a woman of her beliefs even though she was unsure.

To a certain extent she's clearly unfulfilled and she's been led astray on a few occasions by men who very much fit the mould of what I would have said was her type and her attempts at conditioning herself to like a certain type of person are compounding her misery.

I don't understand why you'd deny something as rudimentary as what type of person you like, to what end?

It's like them bruddas who make it their business to let everrrryone know they don't like someone like the Migos/Max B etc etc because they're not intelligent enough, as if the logical part of your brain is the part of your body that needs to be engaged for you to like something. f*ck off mate, I'll play the Message and croon to some Max B like he's dropping the gospel five minutes later.

I aren't trying to impress anybody when it comes to what I like.

TLDR?

Ray J sums it up at about the 17 second mark

What would you say of a black man who only likes white girls and finds all black girls unattractive?

I call that a bounty personally.

But i don't think said guy was born to find black girls unattractive, the whole notion of instinct, is fine, but conditioning and environment influences instinct.