girls with no bum....

youcleanwepaint

beat two girls with no bums

1st had a real cute face, but too slim, real pretty mix raced ting, face couldnt hold me tho.

2nd was top heavy for real, she had thighs, but they actually led to nothing, she was pretty as well, indian/jamaican mix, cutey, but when she stripped and i saw the "situation" i was already naked in bed with her, had to do it ( twice  :ph34r: )

im not even tryna make conversation unless theres a healthy back, would rather a fatty with a back, then a slimmaz with nothing.

thim slick tings tho yeeeaaaahhhhh.. (secret chubby chaser)

As an aside, the pressure black girls feel to have a big bum is pretty fucking awful. Know of a few (through my mrs) that aren't packing the stereotypical and they find it really really hard to deal with.

If they were white, they would be fine, not because white girls don't have bums but because they aren't expected to, but when your main dating demographic EXPECTS you to have one and further more will almost certainly be attracted to everyone else with one, shit must be harsh.

Add it to the confidence crisis with the weave

• Upvote 1

As an aside, the pressure black girls feel to have a big bum is pretty f*cking awful. Know of a few (through my mrs) that aren't packing the stereotypical and they find it really really hard to deal with.

If they were white, they would be fine, not because white girls don't have bums but because they aren't expected to, but when your main dating demographic EXPECTS you to have one and further more will almost certainly be attracted to everyone else with one, sh*t must be harsh.

Tragic state of affairs

Has anyone looked at the older generation

Ive seen older black men really oglin spread batty ooman (black) an im thinking what are you looking at tho...maybe it was the thighs

I dno

• Downvote 1

As an aside, the pressure black girls feel to have a big bum is pretty f*cking awful. Know of a few (through my mrs) that aren't packing the stereotypical and they find it really really hard to deal with.

If they were white, they would be fine, not because white girls don't have bums but because they aren't expected to, but when your main dating demographic EXPECTS you to have one and further more will almost certainly be attracted to everyone else with one, sh*t must be harsh.

Tragic state of affairs

Has anyone looked at the older generation

Ive seen older black men really oglin spread batty ooman (black) an im thinking what are you looking at tho...maybe it was the thighs

I dno

Shock indeed, since older black men are usually the most discernible of characters when it comes to women.