Week 16 - 14/15 Premier League & League Cup R5

User

Serioys goal still

Like barkley in a cm3 role

you're better than that

its more errors then any defender in europe, dms dont protect errors

lmao cant be serious

no, you cant be serious
so u are saying theres no difference between having wanayama nd shneiderlin to Gerrard or Lucas. Why are u being confrontational like you dont see my pov

Lovren is terrible based on what i see every weekend. Despite what ice's random non plausible stats say

you're better than that

lmao cant be serious

no, you cant be serious
so u are saying theres no difference between having wanayama nd shneiderlin to Gerrard or Lucas. Why are u being confrontational like you dont see my pov

Lovren is terrible based on what i see every weekend. Despite what ice's random non plausible stats say

But the point was a player doesn't just get "terrible" over night.. Liverpool has done that to him

you're better than that

lmao cant be serious

no, you cant be serious

But the point was a player doesn't just get "terrible" over night.. Liverpool has done that to him
No we havent

Lovren was a liability proven by rsonist and other posters on this forum

He was always a dodgy defender and with skrtel along side him he looks like Cygan or boumsong out there

Dont try pin lovrens shit performances on BR

you're better than that

lmao cant be serious
no, you cant be serious

no, the point was no dm can save a defender from making an individual error that leads to a shot....

what ice pointed out is he now makes more of these individual errors

regardless of whos infront of him, next to him, or besides him lahi

Wwow Rodgers turned lovern from one of the best in the prem to the worst cb in Europe over 1 pre season

Made 1 error leading to a shot in 31 games last year

Made 7 errors leading to a shot in 15 this year

you're better than that

lmao cant be serious
no, you cant be serious

no, the point was no dm can save a defender from making an individual error that leads to a shot....

what ice pointed out is he now makes more of these individual errors

regardless of whos infront of him, next to him, or besides him lahi

Pretty clear what the point was.. All you've just done is back my 'argument' more

Sky trying to fade out the terry wanker chants ?