Lets Discuss This For A Sec

underwriter

ah you know what, i've just been looking at the argument in the wrong way. in that i assumed, you were arguing that women shouldn't be protected by those things (which you weren't, excuse me) - there shouldn't be double standards, anyone who's a victim should have the right to feel violated and claim abuse where they have been

but men don't feel as violated as women (generally), and that influences the inequality in how society views the offender and victim in such occurrences

fair enough, its what i was getting at. if an unattractive women violated me and she is in a position of power, i shouldnt be ashamed to call her out. 

as zizouz mentioned, his argument was because of mens inherent advantage (which isnt that straight forward today).

what about this one.

tumblr_msotm0RwGD1sgpjz0o1_1280.png

• Upvote 5

ah you know what, i've just been looking at the argument in the wrong way. in that i assumed, you were arguing that women shouldn't be protected by those things (which you weren't, excuse me) - there shouldn't be double standards, anyone who's a victim should have the right to feel violated and claim abuse where they have been

but men don't feel as violated as women (generally), and that influences the inequality in how society views the offender and victim in such occurrences

fair enough, its what i was getting at. if an unattractive women violated me and she is in a position of power, i shouldnt be ashamed to call her out.

as zizouz mentioned, his argument was because of mens inherent advantage (which isnt that straight forward today).

what about this one.

tumblr_msotm0RwGD1sgpjz0o1_1280.png

Have there ever been examples of this happening?

yep

Rock singer who claimed he was forced to quit day job after 'hostile' female colleague slapped his buttocks and sent him rude texts loses sex discrimination case 

2433F07700000578-2882775-image-m-18_14192433F3B100000578-2882775-image-m-20_1419

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882775/Rock-singer-claimed-forced-quit-day-job-hostile-female-colleague-slapped-buttocks-sent-rude-texts-loses-sex-discrimination-case.html

can't wear track suits cos bitches make me feel detty

LOL

certain man know tracksuit an dem typa loose clothing is inappropriate for outside

happened at work was the last straw

We got unisex changing rooms and two of my colleagues are thick sorta n i had had to change around them. I always look away n terio sideeye if i have to. If i was as blatant as them i would be fired on some creep shit

can't wear track suits cos bitches make me feel detty

LOL

certain man know tracksuit an dem typa loose clothing is inappropriate for outside

happened at work was the last straw

We got unisex changing rooms and two of my colleagues are thick sorta n i had had to change around them. I always look away n terio sideeye if i have to. If i was as blatant as them i would be fired on some creep sh*t

:lmao:  :lmao:

What kinda Madness is this

Are you sure about that lahi?

People don't tend to report pervin

Usually its "my face is up here" or a rumour goes round about what a perv u are

One guy at work was a right perv. He used to make noises when certain women walked past. He stared...he'd give you half the solution to something so you would hav to go an sit next to him to find out more

Only one woman that I was aware of really got pissed off by his behaviour but other women laughed it off

One guy at work was a right perv. He used to make noises when certain women walked past. He stared...he'd give you half the solution to something so you would hav to go an sit next to him to find out more

Only one woman that I was aware of really got pissed off by his behaviour but other women laughed it off

sounds like me 

i used to piss woman off all the time 

in the end this polish bitch made a complaint of some kind of abuse/harrassment

everyone backed up her story like im sort of sex pest lol the imbarrasment the thing is what women dont like is my

abiliy to be free and express my sexuality in many ways i would flirt with everyone 

GABOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

then tim allen from home improvement noises there

Ohh hoo

Yeah im sure i cant overtly perv

• Upvote 1